The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Suggestion for ZoS Regarding 12 Month Reward

WatchYourSixx
WatchYourSixx
✭✭✭✭
I would like to propose an idea I think a lot of people would agree with. The 12 month reward is being made a one time thing and exclusive thing, and I'm aware it's not officially a "12" month reward, but something got me thinking.

I myself will have only missed 1 month of subscription, and I know there are tons of players who will miss out on this reward because of maybe a day or so. So here's my suggestion. Once the reward is handed out on the 17th, give us a month before closing the distribution. If not a month, then maybe a week. This will allow players that were subscribed, but maybe let it lapse a day or two or month, still be eligible until, say April 4th, or 17th. So many players would be very appreciative of this. I understand if you want to be very strict about this reward so I will only be upset for a little while.

What do you guys think? Has this been suggested already?
The only thing to fear is, fear itself. - FDR

CP 800
PC NA

- Maximus the Marksman (AD) Temp
- Rex the Unstoppable Force (DC) DK
- Sodor Dragonfire (DC) DK
- Masha'Dar Shadow-Paw (DC) NB
- Magnus the Mage (DC) Sorc
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's stupid to not include people that had a couple days lapse on their Sub . People change banks , have minor distractions with work and real life , ect . If they re subbed back in the same month it's a slap in the face to their customers . We've seen a lot of customers slapped in the face already .