The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Bash.......

Subtomik
Subtomik
✭✭✭✭✭
Why the hell did zos make bash speed stupid fast, yet you still cant interrupt heavy attacks lol

sometimes I wish I could understand the thought process behind some of these changes.
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dude bash is hilarious on the pts. Like machine gun fast. So many troll kills incoming
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DezIsDead wrote: »
    Dude bash is hilarious on the pts. Like machine gun fast. So many troll kills incoming

Bloody damn it...... Does the shield bash count as a light attack towards the new ultimate gain? Hope not.
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had a group of 7 going around bashing everyone it's so fun
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭

Bloody damn it...... Does the shield bash count as a light attack towards the new ultimate gain? Hope not.

No bash doesn't proc the ulti gain "buff".
    But yeah subtomik I rolled a DC DK so we could test stuff and we literally spent an hour or two just bashing each other
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

But yeah subtomik I rolled a DC DK so we could test stuff and we literally spent an hour or two just bashing each other

Ugh so SnS is still gonna be the go to thing in PvP still.... ugh at least there's that silver lining that players still need to lower there guard for that half second to get the ulti gain.
    Edited by Forestd16b14_ESO on January 29, 2015 5:26AM
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »

And then everyone got mad :(
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Id like to duel someone who only bashed me. See how far it got em.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭

Ugh so SnS is still gonna be the go to thing in PvP still.... ugh at least there's that silver lining that players still need to lower there guard for that half second to get the ulti gain.

Idk. Based on what I'm seeing block casting prolly won't be as big of a deal, stam drains super fast. Being able to block AoE's and the increase cost of just about everything really changed the meta IMO. Other than that, as a sorc I feel exactly the same. My build feels the same, and stacking shields feel the same. Then again I don't use pets.
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Idk. Based on what I'm seeing block casting prolly won't be as big of a deal, stam drains super fast. Being able to block AoE's and the increase cost of just about everything really changed the meta IMO. Other than that, as a sorc I feel exactly the same. My build feels the same, and stacking shields feel the same. Then again I don't use pets.

Well there is passive HA skills the reduce cost of blocking so stack that with shields skills.... yea.....
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    back to LA->skill->bash double animation cancel rotations?
    april 2014 pvp was hillarious
    Edited by Kas on January 29, 2015 11:21AM
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So we are back to shield bash spammers killing everyone?
  • Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Without Stamina you cannot bash.
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I havent seen it as a big damage dealer. but if they wanted to get rid of animation canceling they completly messed that up. attacks are so fast.
  • Lorkhan
    Lorkhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, some champion perks make me wonder:
    Invigorating Bash: Gives you a 20% chance to restore (xxx) Health when you bash an enemy
    Bashing Focus: Reduces the Stamina cost of Bash attacks by [x]%
    Ensnare: Grants a 33% chance to reduce an enemy's Movement Speed by 20% for 3 seconds any time you hit them with a Bash attack

bash will come back to s&s rotation
    Edited by Lorkhan on January 29, 2015 1:23PM
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have the invigorating bash perk and after my hour long duel with a heavy armor DK (I was in all light as a DK), all I have to say is bash can be a life saver lol..that being said, perhaps it's a bit much...
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a couple of passives on PTS that heal you when you bash and regen stamina when you bash.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theres also a 50% physical damage perk on interrupting the target that's nice..Course Venom arrow works same way.

I will say this though, in a 1v1 you can spam bash pretty decently, anything past that and you won't be able to as your stamina will be gone in seconds.

• Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lorkhan wrote: »
    Invigorating Bash: Gives you a 20% chance to restore (xxx) Health when you bash an enemy
    Ensnare: Grants a 33% chance to reduce an enemy's Movement Speed by 20% for 3 seconds any time you hit them with a Bash attack

So shield bashing restores stamina and health now and is super fast while also slowing down your enemy. Block can block most skills and magical AoEs now and you can still block cast. Can applie enchantments to make bashing even more powerful and reduce cost of bash. Any one else getting that feeling every one is just gonna hide behind blocking and bash/block cast every one in AvA now?
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lorkhan wrote: »

So shield bashing restores stamina and health now and is super fast while also slowing down your enemy. Block can block most skills and magical AoEs now and you can still block cast. Can applie enchantments to make bashing even more powerful and reduce cost of bash. Any one else getting that feeling every one is just gonna hide behind blocking and bash/block cast every one in AvA now?

Have you tried the pts? You can still block/cast? I think you need to log onto pts and re-check your info
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭

Is Bash damage high again? Are we to see throngs of Bash Monkeys roaming the fields of Cyrodiil again?
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yeah, maybe because you classless tools were doing it to people duelling or watching duels...
  • ZOS_PierreL
    ZOS_PierreL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all,

As a reminder, thank you to avoid any kind of trolling and/or personal attack on the forum.

Thank you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Perphection
    Perphection
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grim13 wrote: »

yeah, maybe because you classless tools were doing it to people duelling or watching duels...

I didn't know ESO had dueling... Mind blown!
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grim13 wrote: »

I didn't know ESO had dueling... Mind blown!

He's talking about IRL.
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT