Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Discontinued] - Alith [EU-PC] PvE-Social-Casual-Mature Guild

• Padhraigh
    Padhraigh
    ✭✭✭
    Alith isn't hardcore or elitist, but we are damn friendly! The guild chat in game is a constant source of laughter, knowledge and serious randomness. Come check us out and see if we could be your kind of guild at AlithESO.com.
    PC - EU - EP
    Relic Hunter
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • KiloJules
    KiloJules
    Why Thank you Johnnyb :-) Tis only because we all love it so much and know anyone else out there looking for a great guild, would not be disappointed :-)
  • Johnnyb.22
    KiloJules wrote: »
    Why Thank you Johnnyb :-) Tis only because we all love it so much and know anyone else out there looking for a great guild, would not be disappointed :-)

hehe don't worry i already see it! : )
    Soul Shriven
    Hey everyone! Head on over to alitheso.com to check out our fantabulous guild!

No Pressure - No Drama - No Stress - Just Fun & Friendship!
  • Neryaz
    Neryaz
    ✭✭
    Bump
    Edited by Neryaz on January 15, 2015 12:14AM
    DK VR 16 Phixus Azura/Trueflame

Templar VR 16 Trygor Azura/Trueflame.
  • KiloJules
    KiloJules
    Alith is recruiting :-D We have lots of helpful, friendly members always happy to join in on dungeons, PVP, raids and good 'ole banter in chat :-) If you'd like to join us please feel free to head over to our website www.ALITHESO.com and find out more.

We look forward to meeting you.

Jules

Over and out.......... for now ;p
  • KiloJules
    KiloJules

Alith is recruiting and still growing with lots of helpful, friendly members. If you'd like to feel part of a sociable, relaxed, mature gaming family in a respectful environment, always happy to join in on dungeon runs and lots of different guild events and of course, tonnes and tonnes of fun along the way, please head to our website www.AlithESO.com and find out more.

We look forward to meeting you :-)
  • Snowstrider
    Snowstrider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have seen much reqruitment of your guild in zonechats :) And i have been to your website from time to time,Just wondering Whats the age of people in your guild? I mean the avarage age. 20 year old here
  • Neryaz
    Neryaz
    ✭✭
    the avrage age i would say is 25+ ish.
    DK VR 16 Phixus Azura/Trueflame

Templar VR 16 Trygor Azura/Trueflame.
  • RVikary
    RVikary
    ✭✭
    Hey guys, I'm a very new player, started this week, but I'm on the DC side. Is it even possible to join or would you say that it would be better to create a new character (since mine is lvl 8) if I wanted to join?
    Member of Alith
    Ebonheart Pact guild, EU server.
    Check out our site http://alitheso.com/
    Check out our twitter https://twitter.com/AlithESO
  • the_exiled_archangeleb17_ESO
    registered on ur website and awaitin approval... @epidimia
  • Padhraigh
    Padhraigh
    ✭✭✭
    RVikary wrote: »
    Hey guys, I'm a very new player, started this week, but I'm on the DC side. Is it even possible to join or would you say that it would be better to create a new character (since mine is lvl 8) if I wanted to join?

Hey there! We are an EP guild and mainly look for members with their main characters on the EP side. This to allow members to take part in guild activities and group up within the guild. But you can have all the characters you want in the other factions, of course :)
    registered on ur website and awaitin approval... @epidimia

Glad to hear it Epidimia! You'll get a reply to your application within 24 hours. Oh, and please check our mail spam box if you don't see the reply coming. Sometimes, our mails get caught there and people think we didn't reply :)
    PC - EU - EP
    Relic Hunter
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • rstevens08261
    rstevens08261
    Soul Shriven
    can i join your guild? my username is @rstevens08261
  • Johnnyb.22
    can i join your guild? my username is @rstevens08261

Hey @rstevens08261‌
    Please visit our website and apply :smile:

Soul Shriven
    Hey everyone, we are still recruiting so head over to Alitheso.com and check out our website! We are currently running a "King and Queen of Alith" event so join now and get involved! :smiley:
  • Padhraigh
    Padhraigh
    ✭✭✭
    For those still looking for that casual, social, friendly guild - head over to AlithESO.com and check us out.
    PC - EU - EP
    Relic Hunter
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • the_exiled_archangeleb17_ESO
    still no invitation... :-( no mail either ... (checked mail spam too)
  • Padhraigh
    Padhraigh
    ✭✭✭
    still no invitation... :-( no mail either ... (checked mail spam too)

That's strange... what name did you register under? Feel free to send me a private message here, or in game @Padhraigh and I'll try my best to sort it out (meaning I'll poke one of the officers :) )
    PC - EU - EP
    Relic Hunter
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Arissgr
    Arissgr
    We are still looking for more people to join us come check us out at AlithEso.com
  • Carol
    Carol
    Soul Shriven
    Hi all, I would love to join a relaxed friendly guild but I'm still very low level. I'm also older than most :) (noticed one reply said 25 average). I only started in Tamriel at the weekend and this is my first Elder Scrolls game.

EDIT: nvm, just read you're on Ebonheart faction and unfortunately I'm on Daggerfall. Sorry.
    Edited by Carol on February 10, 2015 7:35AM
  • Johnnyb.22
    Carol wrote: »
    Hi all, I would love to join a relaxed friendly guild but I'm still very low level. I'm also older than most :) (noticed one reply said 25 average). I only started in Tamriel at the weekend and this is my first Elder Scrolls game.

EDIT: nvm, just read you're on Ebonheart faction and unfortunately I'm on Daggerfall. Sorry.

Hello @Carol

Although you are in Daggerfall even though you can join or if you want to see EP faction you are more than welcome to join us! :smiley: low level or not doesn't matter i was too a low level and a new(bie) to Elder Scrolls Online its a very helpfull guild. In case you change your mind you know where to find us :)

PS. We also have the variety of ages too :)

A member of Alith
    Edited by Johnnyb.22 on February 10, 2015 1:52PM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hiya everyone if ur looking for a fun mature minded guild then head over to the crazy gangs house at alitheso.com
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • MakJulos
    MakJulos
    Been thinking for a good while now that i should go register on your website for starters...but i'm so busy exploring Tamriel! So many maps, so little time! But if i quit my job...hmm, maybe not...well, i'll get there eventually! B)
  • Johnnyb.22
    We ain't going anywhere....
    Neither is Tamriel.....

Needless to say that register to the forum , together with send the application takes like ..... 5 to 10 minutes tops!! ;)
    Soul Shriven
    Hey everyone, we are still recruiting so head over to Alitheso.com and check out our website! We are a casual, mature EP guild focused on enjoying the game.

We just wrapped up our King and Queen of Alith and all had fun at the crowning ceremony, we even had some slaughterfish join us for the end :D
    Will you join us for our next event?
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hiya everyone alith is still recruiting, we luv to have fun, we play the game with easy and no drama, and death has no hold on us, if we die we die in pvp, and laugh so if you want a stress free guild and no elitist drama then head over to alitheso.com and sign up and come and play with us.
  • Arissgr
    Arissgr
    We are a friendly casual guild which counts over 350 active mambers and we are still looking for more people to join us, come check us out at AlithEso.com
  • renton1x1x1
    renton1x1x1
    ✭✭✭
    Alith ftw!!

apply at ailtiheso.com :)
    Edited by renton1x1x1 on February 27, 2015 11:16PM
    Renton Sc Breton Sorcerer VR14
    Renton Tp Argonian Templar VR14
    Renton Dk Imperial DragonKnight VR14
    Renton Nb Khajiit Nightblade VR10 Vampire

www.alitheso.com Casual Social EU PvX Guild

Ebonheart Pact EU PVP Decimation Elite Azura's Star
    The Traveling Merchant
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/190077/the-traveling-merchant-eu-craglorn-trading-guild

So let me get this straight: You want to ride on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and beg with him for your freedom. And you're telling me that you're completely sane? - Rimmer - Red Dwarf V - Quarantine
  • xaikman
    xaikman
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there, new player here just applied to your guild, see you ingame!
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hiya all Alith is still recuriting we are looking for fun luving people who like to chat and play, we are a friendly guild that will help each other out even if means moving mountains, we luv to have fun, we play the game with easy and no drama, and death has no hold on us, if we die we die in pvp, and laugh so if you want a stress free guild and no elitist drama so why not head over to alitheso and become part of the crazy gang
This discussion has been closed.