The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

VR14 templar respec?

Snapdrakon
Snapdrakon
✭✭
Hi! I've been away from the game for about 3 months so I'm sure I'll need to respec my vr14 templar...any advice pretty please? She's a high elf healer and had been a vampire since level 40. Thanks :)
edit: I used the vamp abilities when I was playing solo not when I was grouped, I'm not sure how much it will have changed and if it is worth keeping for the bat swarm and drain essence. Grouped I used templar and resto staff skills.
Edited by Snapdrakon on January 26, 2015 6:23PM
  • rosarose
    rosarose
    ✭✭
    I just read that PTS will be up tomorrow with 1.6 version, might be a good idea to check that out, since it will be some changes in how to best respec.
  • Snapdrakon
    Snapdrakon
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the suggestion. I'll check it out tomorrow.
  • Francescolg
    Francescolg
    ✭✭✭✭
    Y, this f...ing patch-notes took so long.. :(
  • dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ya if your able test builds on pts. the current meta will shortly be irrelevant.
  • Khivas_Carrick
    Khivas_Carrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you say Resto Staff skills, I'm assuming you're a healer? If you are then the standard loadout of Breath of Life, Healing Springs, Mutagen, Purifying Ritual, and Combat Prayer work pretty damn well, with a skill or two being switched out on the situation.

However, I honestly feel that in 1.6 you just might be able to get away with using a Resto Staff to do actual DPS in a PvE situation, and will definitely be the preferred method in PvP. I even see possible loadouts for using a Resto Staff to DPS, one of them being something like:

Purifying Light, Blazing Spear, Vampire's Bane, Radiant Destruction, and Combat Prayer and whatever the hell you want your ultimate to be.

Seriously, I think it's possible in 1.6 lol
    Bobbity Boop, this game might become poop, but I'll still play because I'm just a pile of goop!