The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Is there any way to download TESO without buying ?(Bad internet user)

cfnxhael
cfnxhael
✭✭
Hey guys I have very very bad internet(3mbit down) I was gonna buy TESO but if I cant download without buying the download is gonna finish about 5 days so I dont want to waste 5 days of my game time.

Is there any way to download TESO without buying ?
If buy buy the game from g2a.com do I have to use key now or can I use any time ?
  • Laerania_ESO
    Laerania_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    - You have to create an ESO account here:

https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/

- download the installer here :

http://elderscrolls-a.akamaihd.net/products/BNA_Launcher/Install_ESO.exe

- Buy directly in your account page or redeem your key when your client is downloaded and you are ready to play.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's going to take you 5 days to download, you might not have a good enough connection to actually play... I know that when I was on vacation in the summer and I had a fairly poor internet connection it was virtually impossible to play. Even just logging on daily to get my hireling mails was pretty painful.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • cfnxhael
    cfnxhael
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the comments :smile: I'll try to fix my connection.Its normally 8mbit but after downloading 50gb its going down to 3 :'( ...
    Edited by cfnxhael on January 30, 2015 12:13PM
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cfnxhael wrote: »
    Thanks for the comments :smile: I'll try to fix my connection.Its normally 8mbit but after downloading 50gb its going down to 3 :'( ...
    That could easily be your ISP throttling you, I'm not sure but I think ESO like some other games use P2P-like download technology and many ISPs impose rate limits after you download a certain amount in a given period .. the UK one Virgin Media certainly used to do this, for example.

• cfnxhael
    cfnxhael
    ✭✭
    cfnxhael wrote: »
    That could easily be your ISP throttling you, I'm not sure but I think ESO like some other games use P2P-like download technology and many ISPs impose rate limits after you download a certain amount in a given period .. the UK one Virgin Media certainly used to do this, for example.

Yes it is my ISP.There is something in Turkey called "fair usage quota" but its not fair at all.After you pass 50gb limit your speed is going down to 3.Doesn't matter how good your internet is.If you want to be over 50gb you have to pay them a lot.I have 8mbit down 0.70up and Im paying 40$ for this.They're doing the quota thing because there is not actually good infrastructure for internet :'(
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah okay, you knew that .. that sucks, some ESO patches are pretty large (one recently I think was 12Gb) and 1.6 sounds like it will be massive.