The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where on the Forum are users allowed to drop requests/suggestions?

Smokewolf13
Smokewolf13
Soul Shriven
I had some ideas for cosmetic changes to the game that I wanted to ask about, but I'm not 100% where to submit it. Do they even give us a board to talk about these things, in case an idea gets popular enough?
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'd be safe to bring it up in general discussion. Just make sure to search if it's been hashed out before.
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also there is the "Eso Live ask us anything" thread in General Discussion, you can always make a suggestion there.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule