The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is the 6 seconds cool-down of Blood Spawn Set intended?

Bashev
Bashev
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
The title says all. Is this cool-down intended or it is a bug?
Edited by Bashev on January 27, 2015 3:55PM
Because I can!
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its probably the strongest set in the game, for PVP at least and I can see if even more wanted in 1.6 if the set is unchanged. If it has a CD, its probably intended.

Suru
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im sure it is. but hey on the bright side you can light attack while thats on cooldown for more ult right ? -___-
  • r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I know, the CD basically ends when the buff provided by the set wears off. So you can't stack it, but (enough incoming hits provided) keep it up all the time. At least that's how I think it works now on PTS. my char is not copied...
    Lairgren | DC Dragonknight - August Palatine
    playing for eXile

I'm done, CU somewhere else.