The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Switching from PC to PS4 Issues

luke.brindleb16_ESO
With the PS4 version of ESO having me intrigued I have decided to switch over, however I would like to transfer my character over to my new platform. For $20 I can transfer my character from PC to PS4 and also get the game for PS4, but I would like to know how many characters I can transfer? does it transfer my bank contents? and does it mean that I still have the imperial edition for PS4 that I purchased for PC? Another issue is that I would like to buy the physical disc copy of ESO for my PS4 but does this mean that I am paying £90 to get my imperial edition for PS4 at my local game store and then I must pay an extra $20 to transfer my characters from PC? Its all rather confusing to me as I would like my current characters from ESO PC on my PS4 as well as the awesome physical edition of ESO Imperial Edition for PS4.

Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated,
Thank You