The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The un-nerf Bolt Escape conspiracy, #SorcAlliance

• Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I was on PTS for a couple hours, just an update, Bolt Escape tool tip no longer lists 50% magicka regen penalty in it, will have to do more testing to see if it's actually gone or not.
    Ok guys... After 1.6 imma start a sorc raid... 24 sorcs and well go around all cursing the same person at the same time then watch them drop dead 4 seconds later.

Cinnamonspiderdreams may come back from her vacation to get in on this. Bonus points if you can get only sorcs that didn't put spaces in their name.
    Double bonus points if you all run heavy armor with me.
    Edited by Teargrants on January 28, 2015 1:40AM
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jahosefat wrote: »
    With the coming influx of destro NBs (I said it, you just wait till they get their grubby hands on crushing shock based off spell power) I think most sorcs will feel the current cost of BE is far too much. #nowheretorun #SorcAlliance

I have the exact opposite prediction. Siphonblades (funnel health + crippling grasp) will be back with a vengeance, the "pre-Cycle of Life nerf" kind.

If Crushing Shock no longer benefits from Flawless Dawnbreaker and Aggressive Horn there's no benefit to it over Funnel Health. They will do similar damage and Funnel will offer better group utility.

Interesting to see who'll be right :)
    *Whistles an innocent tune about Dual Resto NB's.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mukuro wrote: »
    WebBull wrote: »
    Not sure what you guys are complaining about. BE seems to work fine in PvP. All I ever see is sorc's BEing themselves to safety while everyone else dies.

Its called a "strategic withdrawal"... and if you do 4+ in a row your magicka is seriously hurting... not to mention that scum nb who only knows how to use ambush.. or a shield charging/critical charging kinda guy gives you trouble... then you gotta roll dodge snipes... not only is your magicka near drained you got no stamina to exchange... your probably gonna die...
    Atleast cloak is getting a fix
    DKs can still block forever and self cure
    Temps can blaze shield and self cure
    But those damn sorcs and theyre squishyness aint allowed to BE twice without getting screwed for it...

don't forget about the new up-coming quick cloak!!!:D

muhahahahahahaha

#deathtoBoltEscapers
  • Jahosefat
    Jahosefat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »
    #deathtoBoltEscapers

After my experience on the pts tonight I think I can confidently say you will be disappointed :)
    Joeshock- AD NA AB Thorn Chill Sorc New Eden Low Sec Roamer

Fight not with monsters lest ye become one
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Big news: It seems the stun for Streak morph goes through block, so Immovable is even more mandatory.

Not sure about the stun portion of Ball of Light, gonna have to test further.
    Edited by Teargrants on January 28, 2015 9:10AM
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    Big news: It seems the stun for Streak morph goes through block, so Immovable is even more mandatory.

Not sure about the stun portion of Ball of Light, gonna have to test further.

Shut up! Really? I heard that it's a disorient now that breaks on damage, so if they have a DoT on them they don't even get stunned for half a sec. Could you test that please?

I'm gonna say though, an uncapped AoE stun that goes through block would be OP as hell.

You're my only source of Sorc information, as I refuse to grind skills on PTS (tyvm ZOS). Keep up the good work :)
    EU | PC | AD
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have Ball of Light, haven't had a chance to respec yet, so it'll have to wait until after work tomorrow for me to test Streak. But yes, from everything I've experienced, Streak is going through block.

#ImmovableOrGTFO
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mukuro wrote: »

Its called a "strategic withdrawal"... and if you do 4+ in a row your magicka is seriously hurting... not to mention that scum nb who only knows how to use ambush.. or a shield charging/critical charging kinda guy gives you trouble... then you gotta roll dodge snipes... not only is your magicka near drained you got no stamina to exchange... your probably gonna die...
    Atleast cloak is getting a fix
    DKs can still block forever and self cure
    Temps can blaze shield and self cure
    But those damn sorcs and theyre squishyness aint allowed to BE twice without getting screwed for it...

This, mhm.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    I have Ball of Light, haven't had a chance to respec yet, so it'll have to wait until after work tomorrow for me to test Streak. But yes, from everything I've experienced, Streak is going through block.

#ImmovableOrGTFO

I'm using steak and now it makes sense, I kept thinking people were out of stam when I streaked them but frag wouldn't knock them over while stunned. If it stays like this I can troll the hell out of zerg lol.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos
  • Jahosefat
    Jahosefat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Currently streak is not reducing mag regeneration either :#

[Edit]: That being said, I think I got hit with a ~20k snipe last night with 5 pieces impen :o
    Edited by Jahosefat on January 28, 2015 3:25PM
    Joeshock- AD NA AB Thorn Chill Sorc New Eden Low Sec Roamer

Fight not with monsters lest ye become one
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

[Edit]: That being said, I think I got hit with a ~20k snipe last night with 5 pieces impen :o
    This. As a sorc I can push my magicka dmg extremely high, reached 10k crit with Shards so far. But if you think that's high, bows can hit even harder, especially if you're in light armor.

Basically what it means is if you have even just 2 ppl jump someone from stealth, they're 100% dead, most likely no chance to fight back or even react.

Did I also mention snipe cast time is 1 sec in 1.6 instead of 1.1 sec?
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

someone said in zone they got hit for 32K from a destro staff heavy attack:(

edit: dang auto corrector, keeps thinking I mean "destroy staff"
    Edited by Cody on January 28, 2015 10:13PM
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

someone said in zone they got hit for 32K from a destro staff heavy attack:(

edit: dang auto corrector, keeps thinking I mean "destroy staff"
    Your auto correct is right, at that point it is a 'destroy staff'.
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴