The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Vigor Tooltip Descriptions

LonePirate
LonePirate
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Here are the tooltips for the Vigor skill. The base skill levels to the morph state very, very quickly.

Vigor
Loq1nTW.png

Echoing Vigor
g8vaJYs.png

Resolving Vigor
9bZar5t.png
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seems to be a goon ability for NBs and now they can stfu about self heal bs.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭

hey hey, its not bs, its the TRUTH!

Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
    #FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
    Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
    Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
    Youtube: CorESO
    DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    aco5712 wrote: »

hey hey, its not bs, its the TRUTH!

Well you had the best group heals second to Templars while dpsing lol and the best dps ulti out of the 4 classes.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is PvP forum, i never cared about magica NB raid DPS :)
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• omfgitsbatman
    omfgitsbatman
    ✭✭✭✭
    What assault level do you need to be to use vigor? Sry, haven't been on pts yet, will be there soon.
    He's the healer Tamriel deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hurt his tank. Because he can heal them to full. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful rejuvinator. A Cloaked Healer.

@Omfgitsbatman PC/NA
    Ticktick-Argonian Nightblade Healer/Magicka DPS
    Tinytick- Imperial DK Tank
    Wuches Y'Shaur- V16 High Elf Sorc Magicka DPS
    Ticktator- Dunmer DK Magicka DPS
    Tick Head- Dark Elf Magicka NB DPS

GM:
    Mercs Of Sovngarde (EP/NA): AA (HM), HRC (HM), VSO (HM), VDSA, VMSA complete
    Vet Maw 4/5

• BugCollector
    BugCollector
    ✭✭✭✭
    What assault level do you need to be to use vigor? Sry, haven't been on pts yet, will be there soon.

Would like to know as well...
    May knowledge guide you to enlightenment
  • Fruitdog
    Fruitdog
    ✭✭✭✭
    level 10, I think
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't see how this is a stamina ability... it's magic, healing, why would it cost stamina?

And why do they try to destroy the playstyle diversity entirely, by making people do the exact same thing in PvP?

What is the difference between stamina & magicka, if all we do is block, heal heal heal, dps, block block heal heal until another person runs out of stamina and/or magicka.
  • Iggybot
    Iggybot
    ✭✭✭
    Stamina survivability is much lower than magicka. Part of the play how you want design philosophy requires that all build should have some options available to them. As much as I love playing a stam build, it's really tough without different options to survive or counter other players when magicka offers far more than just damage.
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iggybot wrote: »
    Stamina survivability is much lower than magicka. Part of the play how you want design philosophy requires that all build should have some options available to them. As much as I love playing a stam build, it's really tough without different options to survive or counter other players when magicka offers far more than just damage.

Yup. There's a reason my Templar tank run 5 piece Seducer and 4 piece Magnus
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iggybot wrote: »

Yep.

There's more solutions, luckily:
    • Make magicka choose between dmg & survivability (e.g. by separating spell dmg & healing)
    • Make more interesting defensive skills that are not focused on healing / dmg shields (e.g. the new DW ability that replaced Sparks)