The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blue VR14 Mystery Gear Boxes Have Arrived

LonePirate
LonePirate
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Blue VR13 (6300 AP) and VR14 (6400 AP) mystery gear boxes are now present in 1.6. All of the gear vendors sell new boxes called Unfathomable which are located at the bottom of the alphabetized merchandise lists. I don't think we have any new sets; but I have only purchased a dozen so far. Of the twelve, I have received three set pieces: Afflicted, Almalexia's Mercy and Barkskin all of which existed prior to 1.6.
Edited by LonePirate on January 27, 2015 10:29PM
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All that PVP gear at vr14, guild stores gonna go crazy yo
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's going to make VR12 blue box drops worth not a whole lot now on the flipside.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• reften
    reften
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Explains the sudden flood of v12 items in guild stores
    Reften
    Bosmer (Wood Elf)
    Moonlight Crew (RIP), Misfitz (RIP), Victorem Guild

VR16 NB, Stam build, Max all crafts.

Azuras & Trueflame. Mostly PvP, No alts.

Semi-retired till the lag is fixed.

Love the Packers, Bourbon, and ESO...one of those will eventually kill me.
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yerp, I was looking at a blue VR12 set of archers mind, I could right now buy a complete 5 piece set for 10K gold.

Some pieces seem to be more common, so the asking price is only 2K but to be able to go in, buy a full set for 10K, yeah that's cheap. Same goes for the healer set. Havent bothered to look at much else, time constraints and so on.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kinda pissed about this considering I spent close to 4 million AP trying to get a set of vr12 Arch Mage armor o couple months back. Don't really want to do that again. The itemization in this game has been poorly implemented.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf