Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Alliance War Skills - Update To Patch Notes

WebBull
WebBull
✭✭✭✭✭
Here they are....

Alliance War

Assault

Guard
This new ability will intercept all projectiles that are targeted at allies near you, and when toggled, will also drain your target’s stamina while active.
Mystic Guard (morph): Your allies gain the Minor Vitality buff.
Stalwart Guard (morph): Using this ability will slow your stamina drain.

Vigor
This new ability will place a strong heal over time on allies within 10 meters over 4 seconds.
Resolving Vigor (morph): This ability will increase the heal value on yourself.
Echoing Vigor (morph): Increases the radius to 15 meters.

Support
Reveal
This new ability will cast a projectile to travel to a specified location, which will reveal all enemies within 10 meters.
Lingering Flare (morph): The area of effect will persist for 4 seconds after the ability is cast.
Scorching Flare (morph): Using this ability will place a damage over time on any revealed enemies.

Magicka Detonation
Using this new ability will place a bomb on your target. After 4 seconds, the bomb will explode dealing high area of effect damage. This ability has a 2 second cast time.
Inevitable Detonation (morph): This ability will deal area of effect damage if dispelled.
Proximity Detonation (morph): This ability, cast upon yourself, will blow up and damage all nearby enemies after a few seconds.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally getting proximity and going all suicide bomber
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Oughash
    Oughash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol commence suicide bombing!!!,
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    time for some kamikaze runs:D
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    FOR THE PACT!!!!

/activates proximity and charges into the enemy zerg
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Totally getting proximity and going all suicide bomber

Blazing shield + proximity detonation.

giphy.gif
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure that keep taking will be nigh on impossible. Placing an oil bath above a breach along with half a raid going suicide bomber and the other half stacking Inevitable Detonation on various players means even an organised raid will have an exceptionally difficult time making it past a defended breach.

Of course it depends on how the damage is scaled and what sort of damage will be caused to yourself with Proximity Detonation. It wouldn't be surprising to see players layering damage shields on themselves then spamming proximity detonation whenever possible as zerg busters.
    The Legendary Nothing
  • Fruitdog
    Fruitdog
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »
    FOR THE PACT!!!!

/activates proximity and charges into the enemy zerg

Akatosh Akbar!!
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure that keep taking will be nigh on impossible. Placing an oil bath above a breach along with half a raid going suicide bomber and the other half stacking Inevitable Detonation on various players means even an organised raid will have an exceptionally difficult time making it past a defended breach.

Of course it depends on how the damage is scaled and what sort of damage will be caused to yourself with Proximity Detonation. It wouldn't be surprising to see players layering damage shields on themselves then spamming proximity detonation whenever possible as zerg busters.

well, in all honesty, keeps are supposed to be difficult to take:/

they should not be 3-5 minute takes in my opinion. they SHOULD require some commitment to take, not "stack on crown and spam ultis on flag"

hopefully they wont be impossible to take once these changes go thru
    Edited by Cody on January 27, 2015 9:09PM
  • saintmurray
    saintmurray
    ✭✭✭
    Blazing shield+proximity detonation+batts+immovable+restoring aura+the engine guardian set+warlock. I think im keen for the 1.6. Anyone wanna come into sej bridge with me???
    Saintmurray-V14-Bamplar-EP Former Emp Haderus
    Hans Incognito-V1 DK-EP
    #Betatester
    #Ipaidbeforeitwascool
  • Iggybot
    Iggybot
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know what level in the skill tree is needed? As the first two are 3 and 5, I'm assuming it's 7 and 9.
  • rendolpheb16_ESO
    rendolpheb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    WebBull wrote: »
    Here they are....

Magicka Detonation
    Using this new ability will place a bomb on your target. After 4 seconds, the bomb will explode dealing high area of effect damage. This ability has a 2 second cast time.
    Inevitable Detonation (morph): This ability will deal area of effect damage if dispelled.
    Proximity Detonation (morph): This ability, cast upon yourself, will blow up and damage all nearby enemies after a few seconds.

This is our salvation against blob.

I see enough sacrifice ritual in ESO questing that I volunteer to bomb the zerg with Proximity Detonation.
    For Templar PvP video check my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/RendolpheGamer
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    WebBull wrote: »
    Here they are....

Magicka Detonation

This is our salvation against blob.

I see enough sacrifice ritual in ESO questing that I volunteer to bomb the zerg with Proximity Detonation.

I too, will volunteer to bomb the zerg.

I am the worst PvPer in all of ESO, out of both the NA and EU servers. If I cant serve the pact in glorious combat, I will sacrifice myself to kill the zergs of the dominion and covenant:D
    Edited by Cody on January 27, 2015 9:19PM
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boo to cast time on magicka detonation and no instant cast morphs, let's see 2 sec cast + 4 til detonate = 6 seconds. Color me crazy but if the damage isn't astounding, its not going to be very good to even slot.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos
  • Iggybot
    Iggybot
    ✭✭✭
    Boo to cast time on magicka detonation and no instant cast morphs, let's see 2 sec cast + 4 til detonate = 6 seconds. Color me crazy but if the damage isn't astounding, its not going to be very good to even slot.

Even if it's not great, being able to AoE a group charging a breach from a safe distance sounds pretty helpful combined with oils and whatnot.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I suicide bomb anyways, this just makes me even more excited. YESSSS.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC suicide squad reporting for duty!

Between that and the new thing in soul magic when you hit 20 percent health could be fun
    Edited by RedTalon on January 27, 2015 9:43PM
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll be adding it to my DK. Please every continue to stack on me and try to kill me :smiley:
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • loki547
    loki547
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll be adding it to my DK. Please every continue to stack on me and try to kill me :smiley:

Sure you'll just get hit at range from 17 Velocious Curses ;)
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like to take this time to say that everyone is da bomb in this game.