Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The un-nerf Bolt Escape conspiracy, #SorcAlliance

Teargrants
Teargrants
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Greetings fellow sorcs, long suffering brethren. I wish to propose that we band together as a class to get Bolt Escape un-nerfed. As you may be aware, all the night blade complaining has paid off and a cloak 'fix' is being pushed in 1.6 now. We need to do the same for Bolt Escape.

To begin with, here are the steps we will take:
- Do not Bolt Escape more than 3x in a row in pvp
- Act like we are constantly out of magicka
- Let the lesser classes kill us and always blame 'Bolt Escape broken'
- Make at least 10 daily threads about Bolt Escape not powerful enough, and derail any thread about class balance with tirades about Bolt Escape
- Reference 'Broken Escape' at least once per post, regardless of what you're discussing
- Refuse to use negate in raids unless they make one QQ post demanding Bolt Escape buffs per negate

Have faith, together we can reach deliverance. Together we can blink into the sunset without Dark Conversion.
POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EP ※ Teargrants ※
EP ※ Kissgrants ※
DC ※ Kirsi ※
Vehemence Council
#JustOutOfRenderRange
~Teargrants YouTube~
┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nerf BE it keeps eating all my Crippling Grasp spam.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bolt escape is being redone. ZOS already said they werent happy with the changes they did to it and are reworking. No worries.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never used the skill not pre or post nerf, so I really dont care about it, im happy with other skills, though I could use some more dots instead thats actually better then the 3 sec curse
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have my vote... B.E. is crit charges best friend... un-nerf this please as i will more than likely be going 2h in 1.6

DK SCRUB OUT
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well streak alone is getting back to old way with AoE cap going away.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bolt escape should be brought back to its original state.

I wont look forward to sorcs porting out, healing, then porting back in non-stop, but as soon as a 2Her with critical charge comes in, or a shielder with shield rush, or an archer(I LOVE killing BE using sorcs with snipe as they try to bolt escape away. its so funny!!!!:D) then the BE spam will likely lessen.

• loki547
    loki547
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bolt escape is being redone. ZOS already said they werent happy with the changes they did to it and are reworking. No worries.
    They said this, but also said they don't want sorcs to be able to spam bolt escape either. So I'm not holding my breath
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    loki547 wrote: »
    They said this, but also said they don't want sorcs to be able to spam bolt escape either. So I'm not holding my breath

I will hold my breath as long as it takes for all you sorcs out there... and i can do it im a DK.

DK SCRUB OUT

#IGOTCHURBAK
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    - Refuse to use negate in raids unless they make one QQ post demanding Bolt Escape buffs per negate

@WRX and @Winnamine, I'll be waiting for these posts. Until then, my negate will be replaced with storm atronach. ;)
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we go back to pre 1.3 where bolt escape had no increase cast and we could bolt escape from keep to keep, and go all around the imperial city to loose max magicka?
    ~Thallen~
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well as a 2H Sorc I fully support returning BE to what it was pre-nurf. I loved the skill back then and drove my group members mad bolting around them while we were deciding where to go next.

If ZOS really are changing BE back to what it was or at least un-nurfing it a little that'd be fantastic.
    Edited by NovaShadow on January 26, 2015 12:52AM
    PC NA - EPHS
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd prefer a completely unnerfed version. At the very least, cost reductions should be counted towards the 50% increase on the next bolt and there shouldn't be a magicka regen penalty.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter

• Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ^ Currently the "50% increased cost" actually just adds a flat 195 cost onto your subsequent casts because it is just adding 50% of the base skill cost which is 390 with no cost reduction whatsoever.

What his translates to in practical terms is actually increasing the cost by 100% rather than just "50%".
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah sure FIX CLOAK FIRST!

#BuffBlur
    Edited by TheBull on January 26, 2015 1:19AM
  • Leovolao
    Leovolao
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@WRX and @Winnamine, I'll be waiting for these posts. Until then, my negate will be replaced with storm atronach. ;)

Atros are too good. I say we start using soul assault to get their full support.
    tea pot

"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?"
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I already use the Jesus Beam.
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • joshisanonymous
    joshisanonymous
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wait, so because Cloak is hopefully being fixed so that it doesn't constantly drop immediately after using it, you now think that BE has to be reverted back to a point where it made sorcerers almost literally uncatchable? I'm not following the logic here. It's still clearly a very useful skill considering how often it gets used and when I watch videos of sorcerers, I can hardly tell that there's an increasing magicka cost penalty at all.
    loki547 wrote: »

So you won't be happy until it's possible to literally spam BE? Yeah. Ok.

I'm glad there's little chance of BE getting reverted back to how it was at launch. It was ridiculous and everyone knew it.
    Fedrals / EP / Dunmer Nightblade

• Oughash
    Oughash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also, please make the DK ability Take Flight non ultimate. We DKs need to be able to batman after sorcs at will.
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ishammael wrote: »
    Also, please make the DK ability Take Flight non ultimate. We DKs need to be able to batman after sorcs at will.
    Nah, take flight will negate fall dmg for you. DKs will use scales for flying, just flap fast enough.
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Oughash
    Oughash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ishammael wrote: »
    Nah, take flight will negate fall dmg for you. DKs will use scales for flying, just flap fast enough.

I can agree to that: every application of RS moves me 2ft higher into the air. If I spam hard enough I can fly!
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTB Sorc post 1.6 to shield charge to around the map for fast transit....

PST with prices

DK SCRUB OUT
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭

If I make a post will you join DC??
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hughezy wrote: »

If I make a post will you join DC??

Creating a new DC toon will result in the death of a bank alt, so you'll have to live with that on your conscience.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter

• Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »
    WTB Sorc post 1.6 to shield charge to around the map for fast transit....

PST with prices

DK SCRUB OUT
    Bonus points if they wear the engine guardian set for you to have dwemer spheres to invasion as well.
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Jahosefat
    Jahosefat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well streak alone is getting back to old way with AoE cap going away.

Minus the ult gen (which was a major reason why they changed it). If NBs start cloaking through enemy zergs with the "fix" bolt escape should be free to cast once every four seconds or increase the damage of the next attack by 30% (or something else comparably op). #mystreakbroke #SorcAlliance #joelo
    Joeshock- AD NA AB Thorn Chill Sorc New Eden Low Sec Roamer

Fight not with monsters lest ye become one
  • Lilarna
    Lilarna
    ✭✭✭
    Leovolao wrote: »
    Atros are too good. I say we start using soul assault to get their full support.

Might as well go all the way and use Overload builds, so op ! ;p
    Housing contest: Gold Road Visions. https://discord.gg/us8aU9xQgx
    Lilarna - Wabbajack EU campaign nostalgic
    My Twitch Channel at LiLandChill: https://www.twitch.tv/lilandchill
  • thelordoffelines
    thelordoffelines
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lilarna wrote: »

Well, I know I'll be using dawnbreaker.
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I tried dawnbreaker. It did nothing. Might as well have used a broom to whack em.
    PC NA - EPHS
  • Leovolao
    Leovolao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NovaShadow wrote: »

I tried dawnbreaker. It did nothing. Might as well have used a broom to whack em.

That's kinda the point tho. If there was a broom ultimate, I would use it to get people into the cause.
    tea pot

"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?"
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NovaShadow wrote: »

That's kinda the point tho. If there was a broom ultimate, I would use it to get people into the cause.

Or a mop.
    PC NA - EPHS