Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EU-Crafting and none Profit Trading Guild.All Alliances.

Mikeatron
Mikeatron
Hi All,
The Crafters Exchange is a both a Trading and Crafting Guild all rolled into one,making this an exciting Guild to be a part of.We are looking for further Active Player toJoin.All levels are Welcome,new or old to the game.

We have 500/500 but are looking to remove a few none-active members from the group.Some Guilds kick after a very short period of time but as we are a none-profit Guild we only remove if a member reaches 2 months of inactive play.
Our members do not become just another number to us, but rather as a potential friend in the making.
AS A TRADING GUILD:-
*ALL gold and i shall repeat that fact, ALL gold that the Guild receives from the sales tax of items that have sold that week goes into a Weekly Gold prize draw every Sunday along with some other great prizes every week for those that are selling in our store.(last few weeks its been around 20,000 to 25,000 gold for the Jackpot Winner Along with a Runner up prize of a fixed 3,000 gold-plus a Dressed To Kill Special prize draw.As our guild fills up,so does The Jackpot Every Week.)
*Over 1,000 items selling each week.
*Guild Trader helping to sell your items.
*Legendary Upgrades selling cheaper than most other guilds.
AS A CRAFTING GUILD:-
*We use Guild chat in which we exchange/swap items (using either the mailing system which is very cheap and quick) for deconstruction as its 3 x faster deconstructing others players gear/items rather than your own and 100% more xp using less materials.
*We offer free Traits, recipes, runes and materials (As long as we have them) to help out with writ quests,and if you have the nirn stone,we will craft for free.(again if we have the ability to do so).some players charge 5,000 gold for that so don't be paying that.
*If you need Materials and we have them,again we don't charge our Members and items are offered for free in guild chat anyway if a Member doesn't want the item.
EXTRA'S
*Guild Tabard
*Facebook page which we recommend Our Members to Join.
*Guild Bank withdraw for those who Qualify.
COMING SOON.
*Organised Events PVE/PVP,Dungeon Runs,shard runs etc
We are on a EU SERVER only but all Levels and Factions are Welcome.If This sounds of interest to you and therefore want an invite then either reply here and add your in-game name and i will add you when I'm on line or Mail me In-game to @Mikeatron1
Edited by Mikeatron on January 14, 2015 12:36PM
  • KILMAIM
    KILMAIM
    ✭✭
    Could you please send me an invite? Thanks!
  • dkpan2000eb17_ESO
    dkpan2000eb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I looked for @Mikeatron1 but did not find you. So, can I be inveited?
  • Mikeatron
    Mikeatron
    Are you on the eu server?I will try and add you later when iam online.
  • Laffett
    Laffett
    is there a teamspeak server or something? skype? something I can talk to you on to get verbal directions?
  • dkpan2000eb17_ESO
    dkpan2000eb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Yes I am on eu servers. My ig character is Fujimi, or @dkpan2000
  • Laffett
    Laffett
    so do you have a skype or team speak server?
  • Mikeatron
    Mikeatron
    Dkpan-invite has now been sent.
  • Mikeatron
    Mikeatron
    Laffett-we Dont have Skype but we are def looking into getting teamspeak.Problem is i have downloaded and installed but cannot get it to work.We are at the stage now where we need to get it up an running but unfortunately our two officers also dont know how to get it to work.so any help with that would be most appreciated.
  • Mikeatron
    Mikeatron
    We do have a facebookpage.
    www.facebook.com/groups/TheCraftersExchange
  • Laffett
    Laffett
    do you have the voice chat in your facebook page?
    I will try and contact you in game. Look for an invite by taloks
  • Mikeatron
    Mikeatron
    Not sure,never tried voice chat.but sure give us a try.)
  • Laffett
    Laffett
    Mikeatron wrote: »
    Not sure,never tried voice chat.but sure give us a try.)

aye then...can you link it?
  • Laffett
    Laffett
    Mikeatron wrote: »

aye joined. how do we set up a conversation?
  • Mikeatron
    Mikeatron
    Not a clue mate.Never set up a conversation other than just type chat.
  • Mikeatron
    Mikeatron
    Got work in morning as its getting late here.Is it something you can ask by just typing it?
  • Laffett
    Laffett
    well..its kinda one of those where are you how do I find you in game where do I go when do I meet you there what team you on? all that sort of stuff which is why it is EXCEEDINGLY easier to do this by voice
  • Mikeatron
    Mikeatron
    Oh i see.Best i think first is to join the guild.reason is there are more experienced players in our group who would be able to help you more.As i dont do hardly any pvp or group dungeons not yet anyway as iam more of a crafter but What ever help you need mate,there will be plenty of members to help you out in those type of areas.
  • Timothy_Archer
    Timothy_Archer
    Soul Shriven
    Hi
    Can i get an invite?
    @Dweiaz

Greetings from Switzerland
  • Gnegor
    Gnegor
    Soul Shriven

:*
    Edited by Gnegor on August 6, 2015 10:57PM
  • Qoraxx
    Qoraxx
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join your guild, please send me an invite: @Qoraxx
  • Pheonix115
    Pheonix115
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there, I am a new player to ESO and I have been looking for a guild that I can really take part in. I want to learn about crafting items and the trading system in the game but I'm not only looking for that but a guild that I can have friends that enjoy the same things as I do. I would really enjoy being part of this guild so please send me an invite. My ID is @Pheonix115 and in game name is Mirajanee.

Lookig forward to hearing from you.
  • lukepowtereb17_ESO
    lukepowtereb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite
  • SVitorino
    SVitorino
    Soul Shriven
    Dear @Mikeatron,

I hope you're fine.

May I get an invitation to your guild? My ingame name is @SVitorino.

Best regards,
  • iClustaFlux
    iClustaFlux
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join, if you have a space.

Couldn't find you in-game.

Please message @iClustaFlux or just send invite, thanks :)
  • Sezbob
    Sezbob
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join too please if there is space @Sezbob
  • Mr_Zen
    Mr_Zen
    Soul Shriven
    Could I please get an invite if there's any space?

Cheers :)

GT: The Zen Badger
  • Brakster
    Brakster
    Soul Shriven
    Hi - would love an invite to guild please. Very active trader and crafter.

@Brakster

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love to join/hear more. I play intermittantly, but am always willing to help out.

@newtinmpls and @eglantinerose
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • calderseyb16_ESO
    I'd love to join if there are any spots open.

@Elmarin