Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Zenimax ! Can we have your official statistics for faction balancing?

Sangeet
Sangeet
✭✭✭
Title says it all, i think everyone wants to have to official statistics - how many players are in each faction.
  • MrAnarchy
    MrAnarchy
    I would like to see this as well.
  • LoopyRoopy
    Really I don't think it is about how many people are in each faction but who actually contributes in PvP in each faction
  • VertigoTX
    VertigoTX
    This is a metric that will need to wait until we are into the actual release to start looking at. I'm sure they will do it soon.
  • Solitaire
    Solitaire
    VertigoTX wrote: »
    This is a metric that will need to wait until we are into the actual release to start looking at. I'm sure they will do it soon.

^This.

People tend to forget we are still 3 days away from the official release date.

• tlepp
    tlepp
    I'd rather them focus on fixing the game crashes
  • Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And what would you suggest they do if there were say, imbalance? Ban people from playing their faction of choice? Lets just not open that bag of hornets, of course there will be imbalance, always is. But when people start crying, it gets changed for the worse.
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭
    It is time to bring back this thread and finally count up the population imbalance that is going on right now. I want Brian Wheeler to answer this as he is my favorite.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, this is one of the earliest threads after the beta forum wipe. You cant really necro any deeper than this O_o
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    more like which groups switch the most.
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sangeet wrote: »
    Title says it all, i think everyone wants to have to official statistics - how many players are in each faction.

Zen's stance on the issue is not summarized in words, but rather in an image of hopes and dreams that can't be quantified.

KJnk9.gif
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cathexis wrote: »
    Sangeet wrote: »

Zen's stance on the issue is not summarized in words, but rather in an image of hopes and dreams that can't be quantified.

KJnk9.gif

Hahaha, nice

• IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't know about official stats, but here is a breakdown of 37,000 kills. Although this just could mean I fight red more then blue... :/

ZHIjDcT.jpg
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know about official stats, but here is a breakdown of 37,000 kills. Although this just could mean I fight red more then blue... :/

ZHIjDcT.jpg

Which addon is that?
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Grim13 wrote: »
    Which addon is that?

Kill Counter.

It's a must have for pvp! I found out about it when I was a centurion, been running it ever since. :smile:
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
    Lets lower the pop for a campaign even more! Great solution! no just kidding...