Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Leveling Question

hlg
hlg
Soul Shriven
Hello,
I've quit playing ESO when the craglorn came out. I've returned to ESO a few days ago, and I have no idea how to level up? Are'nt there any solo quests I can do? Seems like the only way is grinding some astronachs in craglorn, which does not seem attractive at all. Currently VR11. What can I do to reach VR14? Preferably solo...
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solo?

If you've done Cadwell's Silver and Gold, then grinding and PvP are your best bets. I play multiple characters and when I took one out of storage at VR12 (which was the highest rank last time that character had been played), I went to VR14 in a little over a week in Cyrodiil.

If you change your mind about the solo requirement, find questing groups in Crag. They need help getting completions, which involves things like fighting anomalies and clearing delves, so at least you won't be as bored by repetition and lack of conversation.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hlg wrote: »
    What can I do to reach VR14? Preferably solo...
    You can't, once you get to VR10 ESO is a typical 1990s group-or-die game mainly.

• AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can go back, hunt down all the bosses, get all the skyshards, find everything. It will be slow, but you should get some XP for these.

Or you can try grinding against the creatures in craglorn, at VR13 they will be a challenge, but doable.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule