The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crafting Writ - Stuck

Axie
Axie
✭✭
Hello, as I understand and do, each new tier of material has new place designed to be dropped-off to. So for example Maple stuff (for DC) has drop-off location in Daggerfall, Spidersilk in Alik'r, etc.

But yesterday I got stuck with Voidsteel crafted Blacksmith writ. I crafted what is required but I cannot find the place where to drop it off. Got some hints from friends it might be Craglorn, yet it isn't there.

I have opened map, with quest tab opened too, and while I could locate drop-off zone for both lvl 1 (Maple) Woodworking, and lvl x (Spidersilk) Clothing in Alik'r... I could not locate drop-off for end-level (Voidsteel) Blacksmith writ. Like it is bugged.

(I think though not sure, that once I dropped-off Voidsteel in first (Daggerfall) zone, but totaly not sure about).

Thanks for any kind of help. Writs are not really good at pointing you where to drop them off.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Your writ tells you where to deliver it in the crafting quests section. Voidsteel is max level for blacksmithing, usually delivered to Belkarth in Craglorn. You have to be vet to get there. Check your quest notes.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once you start working on Writs that are V9 items and above the drop off location is Belkarth in Cragolorn.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Axie
    Axie
    ✭✭
    Thing is I use an add on for quest journal, and it just isn't there. And when I roamed around Belkarth I didn't have an option to drop-off. V2 here.

EDIT: Thanks for replies, will try to disable add-on and use default quest journal and see how it goes.
    Edited by Axie on January 22, 2015 10:23PM
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Had trouble with this too as the void steel writ was sending me to a cave in Bangkorai. You need to head for Belkarth in Craglorn.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)