The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I DEMAND LOLs

Cody
Cody
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I, Kills-while-sneaking, the worst PvPer in ESO, the worst PvEr in ESO, the worst NB in ESO, and the worst forum person in ESO, demand LOLs from everyone reading this. If I do not receive these LOLs, there WILL be DIRE consequences.

OBEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I did not know what section to put this in:))
Edited by Cody on January 20, 2015 10:48PM
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can keep on trying and trying, but you shall never dethrone LOL Emperor Rylana the First
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    You can keep on trying and trying, but you shall never dethrone LOL Emperor Rylana the First

DEATH TO YOU HERETIC
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

What did you say to PO or amuse SO FREAKIN MANY people!!? You must be LOL Emperor. I bow before you.....
    h337BFA0D
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »

What did you say to PO or amuse SO FREAKIN MANY people!!? You must be LOL Emperor. I bow before you.....
    h337BFA0D

I say a lot of things many find to be... unnatural. I dont go with the flow, i cause controversy, i call people out on BS, and I try to be funny/crack jokes pretty much everywhere.

I assume half are lol im funny, the other half are lol im a jerk/ass/***/insertwordhere.
    Edited by Rylana on January 20, 2015 10:57PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • gibous
    gibous
    ✭✭✭✭
    comment / LOL ratio > kill / death ratio
    Reddington James — Magsorc & Magplar (NA PC)
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    gibous wrote: »
    comment / LOL ratio > kill / death ratio

exactly. this guy gets it.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A man of his word . I like that .
  • Fivefivesix
    Fivefivesix
    ✭✭✭
    You're Awesome so that's what I gave you. LOL
    United we stand, divided we fall.
  • booksmcread
    booksmcread
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know about LOL, but this post is insightful.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I needz more LOLs minions!!!! now!!!!!!
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm close to 800 lols can I get a few more. Hope to hit 1k lols before February :smiley:
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another challenger appears.

Our forum pvp shall be glorious
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Let the battle begin.

Damage shield stacking and perma blocking cannot save you here. Your death will be slow and hilarious.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

Let the battle begin.

Damage shield stacking and perma blocking cannot save you here. Your death will be slow and hilarious.

Shield stacking maybe not, but i stack LOLs, hundreds and thousands of LOLs ahead of you.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

Let the battle begin.

Shield stacking maybe not, but i stack LOLs, hundreds and thousands of LOLs ahead of you.

I can sneak grab LOLs, so fast you cannot even...

alright, enough with these responses. lol. let the best LOL person win.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey you wankers, quit hogging all the LOLs. Geez, you try for LOLs and all you get is banned! B)
    the-far-side1.jpg
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1020 comments .. 750 lols ... Am i winning?
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Not even close! Rylana has 1.4KLOLs. Bow to the Emperor of LOLs.
    PC/NA/DC
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »

Not even close! Rylana has 1.4KLOLs. Bow to the Emperor of LOLs.

Asgari wins based on lol math. Rylana has a 60% C:L ratio, and Princess is >70%

B)
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you're fishing for LOL's you will need a bigger boat.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • pullbcarepull
    pullbcarepull
    Soul Shriven
    Damn LOL farmers. :)
    I'm just a PvE'er in a PvP world...
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, guys. Since threads made to farm forum badges never lead to constructive conversations about ESO, we're going to close this thread. Thanks for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.