Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Overview of new costumes/mounts/pets [PICS]

dharbert
dharbert
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Here are a few low-res screencaps I grabbed of the new costumes, mounts, and pets.

yKF650V.jpg

3TaLcXb.jpg

CTdYAlB.jpg

C6CJ3Bi.jpg

EmiHQZF.jpg
  • The_Great_Maldini
    The_Great_Maldini
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome. That answered my question in another thread!
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where the frak is my senche-raht mount?
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shiney
  • Yann
    Yann
    ✭✭✭
    Here's hoping they stay with that kind of costumes and we don't need to suffer chain-bikinis etc.
  • Castle117
    Castle117
    ✭✭✭
    holy molly, i hope ESO doesn't go the route of Rift-Dress-up-Fashion-show. since Rift went F2P Trion has put more effort into selling swimsuits and such and less on PVP and PVE/Raid content. when players raged they pop out some content (but in all cases too little too late).
  • p_nut_uk
    p_nut_uk
    Soul Shriven
    Castle117 wrote: »
    holy molly, i hope ESO doesn't go the route of Rift-Dress-up-Fashion-show. since Rift went F2P Trion has put more effort into selling swimsuits and such and less on PVP and PVE/Raid content. when players raged they pop out some content (but in all cases too little too late).

This is just the beginning!

Thanks to the OP for putting these up
  • Kurimugann
    Kurimugann
    ✭✭✭
    One good thing is that now there will be a variety in mounts. Its not that I do not like White or Brown horses, but nobody gets the Black one ever. (now we hope they are not Better than ingame horses)
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like things like Minecraft where you have to go out in the environment and actually accomplish things in order to get a .... HOLY CRAP ! IS THAT A PANTHER ?! /swipecard
  • KefkaGestahl
    KefkaGestahl
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like the jester one if the mask were optional. Since it's a costume, it's an all-or-nothing sort of thing. I don't think it would look good on a Khajiit.
  • jasonquigley646_ESO
    I just want to ride a Wamasu...is that too much to ask for! LOL, love the pics....can't wait!
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    where is the hand of Almalexia/Ordinator costume ? seriously, not even a proper cash shop !
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on January 21, 2015 9:36PM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Exstazik
    Exstazik
    ✭✭✭✭
    if i can buy all this stuff on ~2500-3000 Crowns all is ok.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking at the jester costume and already picture an ICP running around Cyrodiil.
  • JoffyToffy69
    JoffyToffy69
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think current and former players should get more than the initial 500 crowns. I think it is insulting.
    Fun comes from diversity, balance kills diversity.
    Former Empress Serabii
  • Zershar_Vemod
    Zershar_Vemod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well we know what costume the trolls will be buying first...
    House Nyssara (NA)
    Black Market Traders
    Order of the Lamp Post
    Thorn Brigade
    VR15 Nightblade Vampire
  • firstdecan
    firstdecan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't wait to see the armies in Cyrodiil fighting each other in wedding dresses.
  • ZigoSid
    ZigoSid
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's cool, hope it will stay lore/serious friendly like that
  • Plantagenet
    Plantagenet
    ✭✭✭
    So this is what they have been up to while lying to us for months?
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GJ man... I just have one question.
    Will my obese male orc (Pig Child) fit in that wedding dress?
  • Metrobius
    Metrobius
    ✭✭✭
    Zenimax online: "we have been working day and night to fix bugs and create content for our paying customers! The bug fixes are still incoming, but here's your content! Just break out your credit card and pony up even more cash for the stuff you paid us already to create."
    How can they show all of this with a straight face and pretend that they didn't neglect the live game to make it all?
    Edited by Metrobius on January 21, 2015 10:34PM
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think current and former players should get more than the initial 500 crowns. I think it is insulting.
    They do get more than the initial 500 crowns:
    FAQ wrote:
    2) As a current subscriber: If you are an active subscriber when The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited launches, you will receive 500 crowns for having a game account, plus 100 crowns for each 30-day period you have been an active subscriber. In addition, you'll be automatically enrolled in ESO Plus for the remainder of your subscription period. You'll receive the full benefits of membership, and 1500 crowns for each 30-day period remaining on your subscription. For example, if you have 30 days or less remaining, you will receive 1500 crowns. If you have between 30 and 60 days remaining, you will receive 3000 crowns. 60 to 90 days, 4500 crowns.

3) As a returning player: If you've previously played The Elder Scrolls Online, but are no longer a subscriber, you'll receive 500 crowns when you log in for having a game account, plus 100 crowns for each 30-day period you were a subscriber.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yupp give a kid a piece of candy before you stick a needle into it and the kid wont notice all the blood your pulling from him...... These things seem more like bait and switch than they do anything else
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain

• Dazin93
    Dazin93
    ✭✭✭✭
    ^^This. Nice to know our subscriptions have been paying for development of a new "model" instead of time being spend on the actual game which is still full of unsolved bugs, lag issues, and class imbalance.
  • Elder_III
    Elder_III
    ✭✭✭✭
    12 month subscribers are getting something special, which they didn't say exactly what, but it sounds like a unique mount just for us..... I'm hoping for a Senche Tiger.
    Semi retired from the trading aspects of the game.
  • Metrobius
    Metrobius
    ✭✭✭
    Elder_III wrote: »
    12 month subscribers are getting something special, which they didn't say exactly what, but it sounds like a unique mount just for us..... I'm hoping for a Senche Tiger.

It will be reskinned in the cash shop shortly. Either that or its already a reskinned cash shop item.
  • Mercurio
    Mercurio
    ✭✭✭
    hey, look, they finally added new gear and non-horse mounts! Right in the cash shop! yay for us!
  • karmamule
    karmamule
    ✭✭✭
    Me before this post: "I'll try to avoid spending my crowns on vanity/appearance stuff and save them for extra bank/bag slots and other utility items".

Me after seeing this post: "OMG WANT NOW"

Even the apron.
  • firstdecan
    firstdecan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will we be able to pay for extra bag \ bank space? Is there a limit?
  • Sötlimpa
    Sötlimpa
    ✭✭
    I'll wait for either a netch or stilt strider mount. Either as a pet would be nice too, cluttering the bank in Rawl'kha :grin:
    "Riding a guar naked through an Argonian temple."
    -Razum-dar