Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Proof that 1.6 is going to be F2P

Knootewoot
Knootewoot
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
It will be update 6. Version 1.6

6th Letter in alfabet = F
1.6=16 is P in alfabet

update =6 = 1 digit = F
version = 1.6= 2 digits = 2P

F2P
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
"I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • NotSo
    NotSo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Half Life 3 confirmed
    Gar'Sol the Wanderer VR14 Khajiit Sorcerer Spellblade
    Options
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NotSo wrote: »
    Half Life 3 confirmed

I wish :smiley:
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
    Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oTxt0yv.png
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
    Options
  • Fruity_Ninja
    Fruity_Ninja
    ✭✭✭
    Illuminati confirmed.

Well done on uncovering this conspiracy.

Options
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    F2P in Enochian is 666!
    Options
  • ArconSeptim
    ArconSeptim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can I ask a totally non related question to this thread?Ok, is it possible to pause current subscription and resume it once 1.6 comes?Is it possible?
    Options
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can't pause, but you can cancel. You can then resub once 1.6 is here (i look forward to it).
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    Options
  • ArconSeptim
    ArconSeptim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Knootewoot wrote: »
    You can't pause, but you can cancel. You can then resub once 1.6 is here (i look forward to it).

But then I need to pay again isn't it so?
    Options
  • Valymer
    Valymer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SFBryan18
    SFBryan18
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    g9vunWQ.jpg
    Options
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yes. Yiu pay per month subsciption. So if you cancel now, you can play until the payed month is over. Then you cannot play anymore, until you pay again.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    Options
  • Fissh
    Fissh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even the trolling on this subject is clogging up the forums. Boring and destructive. ZoS just needs to start removing these pointless post.
    <X-Raided>
    Options
  • ArconSeptim
    ArconSeptim
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes. Yiu pay per month subsciption. So if you cancel now, you can play until the payed month is over. Then you cannot play anymore, until you pay again.

That's pretty lame tbh
    Options
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That's pretty lame tbh

I haven't seen any other P2P model used in mmo's. Every mmo i played did it like this.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    Options
  • Mordria
    Mordria
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another trolling non-constructive thread. ibftl
    Options
  • Lorkhan
    Lorkhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    c2a2dec8ec1abc4b2501e44ee2abc5f1b73843a45967ab7e9f57e90486787cc7.jpg
    Edited by Lorkhan on January 21, 2015 10:58AM
    Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Noice!
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • Spartacus_Mills

That's pretty lame tbh

Despite not personally being bothered by the lack of a 'pause subscription' feature, I guess it'd only be feasible to implement if you had to do it by messaging ZOS directly explaining your reasons, then waiting for a case-by-case non-automated reply, which could potentially use up a lot of staff time on an option which could only lose them revenue. And if there was an actual 'pause sub' selectable option, most people would select it every time they logged off. Well I would anyway. :D
    Options
  • Spartacus_Mills
    Fissh wrote: »
    Even the trolling on this subject is clogging up the forums. Boring and destructive. ZoS just needs to start removing these pointless post.

I agree, but this comment will only get the exposure it deserves if you create your own thread on the matter. :)
    Options
  • firstdecan
    firstdecan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fissh wrote: »

80% of the posts on this forum are trolls, and 95%-99% of the posts about F2P are trolls. It is a game forum, and that should include the trolling metagame.

I've found the best way to deal with the troll posts is to respond to them so they get bumped to the top of the forum and encourage other people to respond.

Options
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can't dispute the math
    Options
  • ZOS_ShannonM
    ZOS_ShannonM
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings! We are closing this thread and ask that everyone please read the announcement we just published, which addresses upcoming changes to ESO's business model and the plans for the game's release on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One: http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2015/01/21/eso-heads-to-consoles-june-9th. Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.