Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

WHAT'S THE @#$% STATUS ON THE CLOAK / STEALTH PVP FIXES, ZENI!?!?!?!?!!?

Grim13
Grim13
✭✭✭✭✭
Zenimax need to sort out their *** attitude toward fixing Cloak. They promised they'd fixed it several months ago, they failed, and we've not heard a peep out of them since.

I am sick to death of having Cloak AND invisiblity potions fail in PvP. (..and yes, I am aware of detect pots).

I use an invis potion with a 10 sec speed boost and the bloody speed boost fails right along with the invisibility, ffs!

There's also a stuck in combat bug that needs serious fixing.

WHAT IS THE STATUS ON FIXING CLOAK / STEALTH (IN PVP)!?
  • Lukeh Shadyvale
    Lukeh Shadyvale
    ✭✭✭
    “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

~ Mark Twain

You're attitude is disgusting.
    Lukeh Shadyvale | V14 Bosmer Templar | Ebonheart Pact | EU Nowhere
    Cyrodiil is only good for fishing.
    Options
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

~ Mark Twain

Oh, yeah? How so?

I'm not the one telling someone their attitude is disgusting. Maybe take a look in the mirror before you post next time, heh.
    Edited by Grim13 on January 21, 2015 7:42AM
    Options
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

~ Mark Twain

;)

Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That one maybe needs a little sugar in his coffee this morning this one thinks :)
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • Lukeh Shadyvale
    Lukeh Shadyvale
    ✭✭✭
    Grim13 wrote: »

~ Mark Twain

;)

A crap!
    Last time I post at 7:30am

But All cap titles, lots of intended shouts and cuss. And of course people who complain about class skills still annoy me because ALL classes are getting rebuilt in 1.6!
    So your answer to your post is something we've known for ages now.

Lukeh Shadyvale | V14 Bosmer Templar | Ebonheart Pact | EU Nowhere
    Cyrodiil is only good for fishing.
    Options
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grim13 wrote: »

~ Mark Twain

;)

A crap!
    Last time I post at 7:30am

But All cap titles, lots of intended shouts and cuss. And of course people who complain about class skills still annoy me because ALL classes are getting rebuilt in 1.6!
    So your answer to your post is something we've known for ages now.

1) The Skill has been broken for over a year now... and therefore my anger is justifiable.

2) People who complain about complaints are worse than the original plaintiff.

3) "And of course people who complain about class skills still annoy me because..." is a disgusting attitude.

4) I used all caps to express my justifiable anger over the issue.

5) Clearly, not everyone has "known for ages now" since most NBs are still
    discussing it without including the magical info you, and you alone, seem to believe common knowledge.

6) Where exactly did ZOS say that 1.6 is going to change or fix Cloak? ..and why wouldn't they post that in the NB Update thread? I'd love to read the link you're going to provide as proof you aren't just talking out of your arse.
    Options
  • ZOS_MichaelM
    We ask that discussions are always kept constructive and civil. This is not the case here and the reason why it was closed. Please always stick to the Community Rules when posting. Thanks.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.