The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Crescent Tavern has killed the Serpent!

DeathDealer19
DeathDealer19
✭✭✭✭
Just want to say thanks to all the guildies who stuck with it. Love you guys. wish I knew how to add a ss to this haha
@DeathDealer19

GM of We Wipe On Trash
NA Server AD Faction
VR14 High Elf Templar
VR14 High Elf Dragonknight
VR14 High Elf Sorcerer
VR14 Imperial Dragonknight
VR9 Bosmer Nightblade
  • DeathDealer19
    DeathDealer19
    ✭✭✭✭
    sorry I forgot to mention were an AD guild on the NA server. obviously :)
    @DeathDealer19

GM of We Wipe On Trash
    NA Server AD Faction
    VR14 High Elf Templar
    VR14 High Elf Sorcerer
    VR9 Bosmer Nightblade
  • JuL1aN
    JuL1aN
    ✭✭
    Gratz :)
    J-L-N | eXile
  • Butters21
    Butters21
    ✭✭
    Congratz!! I like you guys n gals.
  • Onicx
    Onicx
    ✭✭✭
    Great Job Crescent!
    NA AD Xbox/PC
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this posting "we killed it" on ZOS forums still happening after so many groups have? Well.. gratz i guess :neutral_face:
  • DeathDealer19
    DeathDealer19
    ✭✭✭✭
    next time don't post anything if you don't have something nice to say. were a casual guild so its a big deal for us. especially seeing as there aren't many guilds still who have. doesn't make a difference if 200 grps have cleared it all in 5 guilds.
    @DeathDealer19

GM of We Wipe On Trash
    NA Server AD Faction
    VR14 High Elf Templar
    VR14 High Elf Sorcerer
    VR9 Bosmer Nightblade
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasn't being particularly serious. I was more imagining the entire PVE forum flooded with hundreds of threads if every group who killed it was still posting.. ^^
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pppontus wrote: »
    Is this posting "we killed it" on ZOS forums still happening after so many groups have? Well.. gratz i guess :neutral_face:

Holy chao. How uppity and rude.

The point is that THEIR GUILD did it - as in: did not join another guild and get a clear - but worked together and did it.
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wooo hooo Crescent! Well done!
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Islyn wrote: »

The point is that THEIR GUILD did it - as in: did not join another guild and get a clear - but worked together and did it.

I thought that was what everyone did. Come to think of it ZOS should probably make a sub forum called "I/we killed something" so I can actually find discussions here. :smile:

I was just trying to make a point, no disrespect to your kill.. but really apart from world/region firsts (or best times) I just don't understand posting "we killed it" on the public forum. This is your own guild forum stuff. They'd probably appreciate it ^^
  • Winnower
    Winnower
    ✭✭✭✭
    grats to The Crescent Tavern folks for your accomplishment.

my only (and lore) comment to grumpycat (who has already devoted more time and energy naysaying than i imagine he could possibly care) is to say "what's the matter? somebody steal your Sweetroll?"
    VR14 Templar, VR14 DK, VR8 DK, VR7 NB, VR1 Sorcerer;
    All 3 Alliances;
    2 Pre-order Imperial Accounts, yes that means 16 characters on NA alone
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grats
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Islyn wrote: »

I thought that was what everyone did. Come to think of it ZOS should probably make a sub forum called "I/we killed something" so I can actually find discussions here. :smile:

I was just trying to make a point, no disrespect to your kill.. but really apart from world/region firsts (or best times) I just don't understand posting "we killed it" on the public forum. This is your own guild forum stuff. They'd probably appreciate it ^^

Well that guild wanted to post it here and I was happy to read it! :-)
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grtz and.. '

Screenies or a vid?
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done guys!
  • DeathDealer19
    DeathDealer19
    ✭✭✭✭
    we have screenshots and videos on thecrescenttavern.com Im sorry im a noob and cant figure out how to attach a picture on these threads haha
    @DeathDealer19

GM of We Wipe On Trash
    NA Server AD Faction
    VR14 High Elf Templar
    VR14 High Elf Sorcerer
    VR9 Bosmer Nightblade