Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Order Of Madness is Recruiting NA/EP Guild

Armithist
Armithist
Soul Shriven
About the Guild

We are a vet PvP and a non-vet PvP Guild. We also do PvE and trials. It is our belief that the whole point of being in a guild is to find friends and help if you need it. To aid our members in this we have a website with its own forum. We are doing PvP events and are currently looking for more people for more trials and have a team for the arena and are looking to make a second team. Our goal is to simply have fun with this game and find others who want to do the same. Our guild is ran by its members and governed by the council of five.This means that all our members have a say in what happens in the guild and the council (officers) values their opinion. All are invited to madness so we invite all to madness. We have no level requirements for membership. We have level 14 vets as well as newbies but we do have rules on conduct and activity. If you are a fun loving person who doesn't mind helping new people with questions or whatever they need this would be a good guild for you.

Guild Lore Overview

This guild makes its home in the shivering isles and its reluctant patriot lord is the mad god Sheogorath. Its purpose is to protect and ultimately defeat an ancient and unknown threat to both Oblivion and Nirn.

Guild Game & contact info

We are primarily an NA/EP guild that plays between the hours of 3p.m. - 8a.m. u.s. central time. If you want an invite contact Armithist in game or go to the website at http://the-order-of-madness.guildlaunch.com or email me at armithist@yahoo.com
Edited by Armithist on October 10, 2014 11:42AM
  • Armithist
    Armithist
    Soul Shriven
    Some guilds demand that your character have a deep and rich background story. We don't, I mean your you, I think your you, unless your not you, than you might be me, but you cant be me, I'm ME, so you must be YOU!! I need to sit down I have a headache. play and have fun

Quote by Hellester The Mad
  • Tailger
    Tailger
    ✭✭
    I am a member of this guild and it is a fun group to play with. We like to help each other out and make sure everyone has a good game experience.
  • Armithist
    Armithist
    Soul Shriven
    What is the Order of Madness you ask?
    It is...............a orderrrrrr of Madnessssssss. It's really quit maddening if you think about it, so best not to think about it, instead play & have FUN!

Quote by Hellester The Mad
  • Armithist
    Armithist
    Soul Shriven