The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Rezzing from caves in Cyrodill

naturn
naturn
✭✭✭
I can not understand why if you die doing pve content in a cave dungeon (if you dont have a soul geml) you are forced to rez at the starting wayshrine very far from the dungeon in most cases. Why is it we can't rez at the start of the dungeon as we do in all of the dungeons outside of Cyrodiil? Also most of the dungeons are listed as being solo dungeons. My v1 NB is wearing good gear and I know how to play the class. Why can't my NB solo the instances successfully?
Edited by naturn on December 28, 2014 7:58PM
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can't you rez right there if you have a soul gem? It has to be grand regardless of your level, but as long as you weren't attacked by an enemy player, you should have been able to rez right there.

rip decibel
  • Blo0dstorm
    Blo0dstorm
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agreeing there, as I soloed all the Cyrodiil delves when the whole map was split between my 2 enemy factions.
    Why not making it killed by another player, back to transit shrine, killed by a NPC,back to dungeon entrance?
    Sounds more logical.
    Not a big deal anyway as you just have to store up a stack of gems.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I submitted this suggestion through /feedback a couple of weeks ago, and I agree that it would make a lot more sense if it was possible to rez at the dungeon entrance like you can in every other PvE dungeon. This shouldn't affect the PvP aspect at all, as you can still only rez at the keeps from a PvP death.
    naturn wrote: »
    Why can't my NB solo the instances successfully?
    That might be because the delves are VR5 and you are VR1, but the battle-levelling should address that. This may be sorted out properly when Vet Ranks are removed.
    Edited by Enodoc on January 5, 2015 1:50PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp