The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Refund for buying the game

Pokeylee
Pokeylee
anyone know or advise me how i can get a refund for buying this game. i am really not happy with it, the constant crashes, loading screens and how really awful this game is, im really not happy and there is no way am i paying to play this any longer ive been a member since 24th december 2014 and i paid by credit card.
if anyone can help it would be appriciated
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You gotta write them.
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pokeylee wrote: »
    anyone know or advise me how i can get a refund for buying this game. i am really not happy with it, the constant crashes, loading screens and how really awful this game is, im really not happy and there is no way am i paying to play this any longer ive been a member since 24th december 2014 and i paid by credit card.
    if anyone can help it would be appriciated

It's usually at this point someone pipes up with "Can I have your stuff" but seeing as you only started less than two weeks ago, why bother. It's not like you'll have anything worth having anyway.

Less than two weeks.... bah, kids these days.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• ZOS_MichelleA
    ZOS_MichelleA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, @Pokeylee‌. Please contact the retailer from whom you purchased the game. If you purchased ESO directly from our official store, please contact our Customer Support Team: https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/. Thank you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.