The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Request for mirrored player models

jamesdgrant.grantub17_ESO
So I am really into getting immersed into ESO and playing as though I am the character. But what I really need to be able to do is have my character mirrored so I can play as though I am left handed in the game. Just something to where the Two handed weapons are on the other side and my sword and shield are in opposite hands. How likely would it be to be able to have this added in game?
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I am really into getting immersed into ESO and playing as though I am the character. But what I really need to be able to do is have my character mirrored so I can play as though I am left handed in the game. Just something to where the Two handed weapons are on the other side and my sword and shield are in opposite hands. How likely would it be to be able to have this added in game?

I wouldn't hold my breath..