The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

CC immunity is glitching constantly

Baphomet
Baphomet
✭✭✭✭✭
Lately the CC immunity has been glitching alot. Even though you have your immunity and your nice swirling things around your feet, you're still susceptible to CCs.

For instance, if you break out of a streak disorient you can instantly get invasioned and stunned immediately afterward.

I've experience this sooo many times the last couple of days that I can't just blame it on lag or latency anymore.

Anyone else experiecing this, too?
Edited by Baphomet on December 30, 2014 12:30AM
- The Psijic Order
- TKO
- Dominant Dominion
- The Noore
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm that. This has been the case several times.
    This DK melee rock that knocks targets down or whatever it is, it ignores CC immunity all the time when they use it against me. And it also happened a lot, that when I Encase a melee fighter (root) he can still use his gap close.

This might be bugs, that don't happen everytime. But they happen pretty often to me at least.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Happens to me A LOT with streak/BE users.

they BE stun me, I CC break the stun, they BE stun me again 2 seconds later, even though my immunity is still up.

Very annoying.