The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why don't I qualify ?

abuniffpreub18_ESO
abuniffpreub18_ESO
✭✭✭
First off I have the game. I bought the Collector's Edition when it released. I've been with ESO since day one.

Two days ago I bought the Imperial version from Gamestop, downloadable version. When I put the code in the redeem box on my account page I I get the following message - "You do not qualify for this product". I went to your website and tried the buy now button and picked the Imperial version. When I got to the buy now page the same message was there instead of the buy now button.

I want the second game to try new characters and builds. It's the only way to get extra slots and I can mail back and forth between characters.

Why am I getting the "You do not qualify for this product".

Please help, thank you
Edited by abuniffpreub18_ESO on January 2, 2015 12:51PM
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I could be wrong, but I don't think you can have two versions of the game on one account. You need to create a new account with a different login.
  • Winnower
    Winnower
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have 2 accounts. me, and me2. works fine.
    VR14 Templar, VR14 DK, VR8 DK, VR7 NB, VR1 Sorcerer;
    All 3 Alliances;
    2 Pre-order Imperial Accounts, yes that means 16 characters on NA alone
  • abuniffpreub18_ESO
    abuniffpreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »
    I could be wrong, but I don't think you can have two versions of the game on one account. You need to create a new account with a different login.

When I click the create a new account button it takes me to my current account. According to the instructions that came with the key you put the key in the redeem code box and that will create a new account.
  • abuniffpreub18_ESO
    abuniffpreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, figured it out. I had to sign out of my current account in order to create the new one. Duh

Thanks for the help and have a great day