Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Forum Account Not Linked!!!

Silica.Kun
Hi, my forum invite expired, iI resubscribed, an admin got me my new forum account. I joined on launch day but for some reason my forum account is not even linked with my game account and says I joined today. Any fix to this?
Yours truly, Kea'ra
Female-Proud DC Member
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "joined" date on your forum profile is by default the day that your forum account was activated. There is no way to edit this, but we hope that it does not stop you from being a participating member of the ESO community!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Silica.Kun
    oh... :neutral_face: thank you though! It wont! I'll be on the forums alot! Thanks! Oh and one more question: How do I get above soul shriven on forums? #argonianinsoulrags
    Yours truly, Kea'ra
    Female-Proud DC Member
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can escape from the depths of Cold Harbour by being sure to participate in forum discussions and engage with your fellow Tamriel adventurers. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post