Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vaults of Madness - Bugged or unlucky?

MissBizz
MissBizz
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So I still haven't completed this since it was bugged when I was at level (September I think) and I go to do the pledge today and its still bugged! Says we didn't kill the harvester! Is this dungeon STILL bugged for everyone or am I just unlucky?

If this is a dead horse I just ressurcted him. Yes I searched, I keep finding old posts though, nothing recent.
Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • OrangeTheCat
    OrangeTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least you got into a pledge group. That's more than I can say. I've pretty much resigned myself to be eternally Undaunted 2
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run with guild members. If you have a hard time finding people we would be happy to have you at Lone Wolf Help
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • droids097
    droids097
    Soul Shriven
    This happened to my group as well. The thing that fixed it for us was we abandoned the quest, got it back, then did the dungeon again. Hopefully this helped.
    Varnand Dandre - v14 Sorcerer (DC)
    Volkyn - Level 20 Dragonknight
    (DC)
    10k+ Achievement Club
    *Winner of the 12/21/14 Orienteering Challenge*
  • drkeys143
    drkeys143
    ✭✭✭
    @orangethecat, if you are on EU, feel free to message me anytime, I am GM of a small guild, good guys who love to group, would always be willing to help out, you don't need to join if you don't want to :)
  • HxC
    HxC
    ✭✭✭
    This happened to me too.

How we fix that.
    Leave the dungeon, abandonned the quest, dismiss the group,remade the group and the group leader change dungeon Mode to Normal.

No more bug on quest, Enjoy the quest (One my favorite Undaunted quest )

Edited by HxC on December 28, 2014 12:37AM
    "You call these baubles, well, it is with baubles that men are led… Do you think that you would be able to make men fight by reasoning? Never. That is good only for the scholar in his study. The soldier needs glory, distinctions, rewards." (Napoleon Bonaparte)
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My fave dungeon in game except maybe Vet CoA
    Edited by Islyn on December 28, 2014 12:47AM
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's bugged and has been for months. When I was doing Coldharbour I had to do this dungeon multiple times because some boss wouldn't register. While doing yesterday's pledges I had to restart VoM three times for the same reason, though at least it consistently bugged out at the harvester boss.
  • theschmids_ESO
    One just has to mention VoM in zone and the responses are few. I have been in the process of completing that pledge for a month now. Being the time it takes to complete I suggest a guild that makes runs at predefined times of the day. Shoot we are already doing the timed dungeons that way. If someone chooses not to grind, will they have to in the end? Hopefully not
    It's not the destination but the journey.
  • cote-bmsb16_ESO
    cote-bmsb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Its bugged, had the same issue yesterday.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did what people said and we all ditched the quest and tried again and it finally worked! Only adandoned the actual quest, not the pledge.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have not had the harvester issue. It used to be bugged (main quest) if someone that had already completed it previously granted the first NPC his request.

Bugged further near the 'classroom' when a certain NPC would not spawn (just a quest marker).

Current bug is at finish when questgiver does not spawn, allowing you to turn in the final quest and get your skillpoint.

ZOS knows about this and have inidicated plans to correct in a future patch.

Seems to be the 2nd buggiest dungeon, right after Vet Spindle Praxin fight.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weird. I always had the harvester issue.