The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Constant disconnects without any errors

TheMalum
TheMalum
Soul Shriven
Greetings
I have recently started playing the game again (a few days ago to be exact), and since I started playing again I have been getting frequent disconnects every 5-10 minutes. The game disconects me without any error messages or anything, it just suddenly sends me back to the log-in screen.

My PC surpasses the needed specs by a good amount, so that should not be a problem, and I have played the game before, back when it released and in beta, and I had no problems back then.

I have been writing with Zenimaxes technical support, but none of their solutions have been to any help, so I thought that I would ask in here if anybody was experiencing the same thing, or if somebody had any ideas to how i might solve the problem.
  • ZOS_PierreL
    ZOS_PierreL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @TheMalum,

I guess you already tried to repair the game. Did you try to check if all the updates are correctly installed as well ?
    - Manually update your launcher. Details on how to do this can be found here.

- If the above step do not resolve your issue, please try the following:
    • Open the game installation directory “Zenimax Online” 
    • Open the folder named “Launcher”
    • Inside the “Launcher” folder, there is a folder named “ProgramData”
    • Delete the “ProgramData” folder
    • Open the launcher and download update
    • Click “Play”

Can you tell us what the support told you to try already, please ?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post