The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Twice-Born Star set: can you pick twice the same Mundus stone? or must they be different?

hrothbern
hrothbern
✭✭✭✭✭
Has anybody already tried that out?
"I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU

Best Answer

• Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They must be different.
    Also, if you were to switch to only 4 pieces of the set, you'd lose the 2nd mundus boon and you'd have to go back to the stone to activate it.
    Wololo.
    Answer ✓
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gyudan wrote: »
    They must be different.
    Also, if you were to switch to only 4 pieces of the set, you'd lose the 2nd mundus boon and you'd have to go back to the stone to activate it.

thx :-)
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU