Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Discontinued] - Alith [EU-PC] PvE-Social-Casual-Mature Guild

• daikiarab16_ESO
    Alot of events are going on. Great to do in a guild that feels like family!
    If you wish to join, check out: AlithESO.com !
  • Padhraigh
    Padhraigh
    ✭✭✭
    There are rumours of a guild adventure coming up this weekend - Head over to AlithEso.com and apply for your chance to join in on the fun with fellow adventurers!
    PC - EU - EP
    Relic Hunter
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • KiloJules
    KiloJules
    Lots more exciting and new events happening in Alith :D This guild is awesome and always keeps it interesting as well as fun and friendly for all the members. It's definitely a "keeper" and I'm so pleased I joined 5 months ago.

If this sounds like the guild for you and you match our core values, please head to our website AlithESO.com and find out more.

We look forward to meeting you :-)
  • daikiarab16_ESO
    It is not often you find a guild where you can play casual, wiht sush awesome people and still have events going on every day !

AlithESO.com for more information, hope to see you all there soon.
  • Arissgr
    Arissgr
    Our very first treasure hunting event was held with great success and all enjoyed it,many events are coming soon so join us at www.AlithEso.com!
  • Arissgr
    Arissgr
    We are recruiting! A Casual, Social, Mature PvE guild, focussed on enjoyment of the game in a relaxed, respectful,

pressure-free environment.

We provide strong ingame activity, web-site, active forum, Ventrilo,

event calendar, regular events & Dungeon Mentoring. If you'd like to know more head to AlithESO.com
    Edited by Arissgr on November 19, 2014 9:37AM
  • daikiarab16_ESO
    This guild is really amazing.

If you are looking for a family feeling in a guild, this is the place to be!
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is this a guild where there _actually_ is a chance to get a group together to _quest_ in Craglorn? Or is it all trials/boss farming, like all the other "PvE" guilds?
  • Neryaz
    Neryaz
    ✭✭
    AngryNord wrote: »
    Is this a guild where there _actually_ is a chance to get a group together to _quest_ in Craglorn? Or is it all trials/boss farming, like all the other "PvE" guilds?
    Yep. we do all kinds of Quest, public dungeons, pledges, etc etc and also trials ofc..
    DK VR 16 Phixus Azura/Trueflame

Templar VR 16 Trygor Azura/Trueflame.
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    May give it a try then, if I decide to leave my current "social and mature" "PvE" guild...
  • Mukun
    Mukun
    Soul Shriven
    I've returned to ESO after doing some of the Beta testing, but while my heart was still in other MMOs (SW:TOR... don't judge me,) and after going through all the pages this does seem to be the Guild I could call "home." Currently waiting to see if my website registration is successful, so fingers crossed I will be seeing the rest of the Guild in game soon.
  • Padhraigh
    Padhraigh
    ✭✭✭
    AngryNord - You will be very welcome to apply should you be interested, we do our very best to try and live up to those words :)

Mukun - You should be recieving an answer to your app during the day Mukun, don't forget to check your mail spam box in case the mail gets stuck in there for some reason. Hope to see you soon mate!
    PC - EU - EP
    Relic Hunter
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Arissgr
    Arissgr
    We are recruiting! A Casual, Social, Mature PvE guild, focussed on enjoyment of the game in a relaxed, respectful,

pressure-free environment.

We provide strong ingame activity, web-site, active forum, Ventrilo,

event calendar, regular events & Dungeon Mentoring. If you'd like to know more head to AlithESO.com
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OK, decided to send an application, hope it'll at least be considered.
  • KiloJules
    KiloJules
    Alith continues to grow and is full of helpful, friendly members. I'd strongly recommend joining if you'd like to feel part of a sociable, relaxed, mature gaming family in a respectful environment. There are always plenty of members always happy to join in on dungeon runs, lots of different guild events and of course, tonnes and tonnes of fun along the way!

If this sounds like the guild for you and you match our core values, please head to our website www.AlithESO.com and find out more.

• Alyssena
    Alyssena
    Soul Shriven
    Alith is a really amazing guild! The members are really helpful and there are always events to take part in. When you are a member of Alith it is like being part of a big family :D to join us visit AlithESO.com
  • KiloJules
    KiloJules
    Alith continues to grow and is full of helpful, friendly members. I'd strongly recommend joining if you'd like to feel part of a sociable, relaxed, mature gaming family in a respectful environment. There are always plenty of members always happy to join in on dungeon runs, lots of different guild events and of course, tonnes and tonnes of fun along the way!

If this sounds like the guild for you and you match our core values, please head to our website www.AlithESO.com and find out more.

• BaldricksCunningPlan
    BaldricksCunningPlan
    Soul Shriven
    Who shall I send a tell to in game, or can you send an invite and I'll get it when I log in?
  • omegadragon_1b16_ESO
    omegadragon_1b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys, hope you're enjoying the dailly dungeon pledges and the crafting writs. And maybe even preparing for the upcoming new systems like the justice system etc.

If you're still looking for a PvE Social Friendly EU guild, just fill in an application on our site: AlithESO.com

See you in Tamriel~~
  • omegadragon_1b16_ESO
    omegadragon_1b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Who shall I send a tell to in game, or can you send an invite and I'll get it when I log in?
    You'll need to fill in an application form on our site (AlithESO.com) so us officers can review it. Protecting our nice friendly atmosphere in the guild is due, among other things, our careful filtering of applicants.

When the reviewing of the aplication is finished, the person always recieves an e-mail with the answer of our verdict (accepted/denied). Once accepted, it is, like you said, time for one of us officers to get in contact with you ingame and invite you to the guild.

Hope that answers your questions.
  • Belazarus
    Belazarus
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Everyone! Bel here, the leader of Alith - with the Justice system just around the corner, we're all super excited here in Alith, and activity is still going strong! This weekend just gone, we held our first ESO Alith Officer Real Life Meet, where all the guild officers met up in London for a weekend of drinks and dinner! It was a fantastic experience, considering we have officers from all around the world all meeting up in the same place to bond and get to know each other. We'll be posting pictures of our meet soon on our forum, and yes - we'll soon be hosting Alith's FOURTH Members Real Life Meet :D - hopefully sometime in early 2015. Anyway, enough rambling from me, if Alith sounds like the sort of guild that you would feel at home in, don't be shy to head over to AlithESO.COM and apply today! The gangs all waiting to welcome you onboard with our famous Alith Cookies!

See you guys and girls around in Tamriel!

Belazarus - Alith Guild Leader
    bel-small2.png
  • Alyssena
    Alyssena
    Soul Shriven
    Still looking for amazing people to join us for adventures on the EP side of the game. Head to our website to check us out and join :smiley:
  • Padhraigh
    Padhraigh
    ✭✭✭
    It's true, we're well known for our welcome cookies, come see for yourself!
    PC - EU - EP
    Relic Hunter
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • MakJulos
    MakJulos
    Cookies? NOW we're talking! Well, at least this recruitment thread of yours is a nice one, your attitude and approach makes me think i perhaps should give ESO a chance and actually use the subscription i'm paying for, and play the game more than a handful days... I'm really damaged goods, so spoilt after playing SWG *RIP* for 8 years with an awesome bunch of ppl - tested SW:TOR, GW2, Rift and Wildstar after, but neither really made the cut...and all the good buddies disappeared one after another. Ah well, boohoo on me, life goes on even if not in a galaxy far far away - again, nice thread this, perhaps i'll give Alith a shout ! 'Til then, have a good one!
  • KiloJules
    KiloJules
    Come join the Fun House :-)

Jules

Over and out.........for now ;p
  • Neryaz
    Neryaz
    ✭✭
    Bump doing progress in Sanctum Ophidia!
    Edited by Neryaz on December 26, 2014 4:31AM
    DK VR 16 Phixus Azura/Trueflame

Templar VR 16 Trygor Azura/Trueflame.
  • KiloJules
    KiloJules
    Alith is recruiting and still growing with lots of helpful, friendly members. If you'd like to feel part of a sociable, relaxed, mature gaming family in a respectful environment, always happy to join in on dungeon runs and lots of different guild events and of course, tonnes and tonnes of fun along the way, please head to our website www.AlithESO.com and find out more.

• KiloJules
    KiloJules
    Joining a guild is definitely the way to go in ESO and if you're looking for a great family of friends to join in lots of fun with, then Alith is the one for you :-) The guild never lacks interest in one way or another; whether it's just having a giggle in the chat with our friends or taking part in all the events and dungeons.

Don't delay......join today! I promise, you will not regret it :-)

Head over to our website if you fancy a look. AlithESO.com

Look forward to seeing you in the team

Jules

over and out....... for now ;p
  • RazielSR
    RazielSR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by RazielSR on January 9, 2015 12:32PM
  • Johnnyb.22
    One thing is for sure... you know how to advertise yourself!! ;)