The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

What's the best morph for Lightning Splash on the Sorcerer?

LoreScholar
LoreScholar
✭✭✭
What's the best morph for Lightning Splash on the Sorcerer? The one that does more damage seems not to be much compared to the increased radius from the other morph.
NA-PC
"Lux aeterna luceat eis." - Let perpetual light shine upon them.
  • AaronMB
    AaronMB
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know either but I recently went with the increased radius. And I don't know if I'm missing much damage from the other morph but I certainly like the bigger circle. I sometimes enjoy throwing encase and dropping the lightning; it's much easier and quicker now with the bigger area.

(This is my first sorcerer.)
    Edited by AaronMB on December 17, 2014 9:27PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can tell you that in all the Repecs of my Sorcerer, I have never put points back into Lightening Splash. There are more effective skills in the Storm Calling line (Mages Fury/Endless Storm/Surge/Bolt Escape). Save your skill points for that.

That being said, more damage is usually better than less, as the mobs tend to come to you so that you need larger areas less than you think.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    always go more damage when you have a choice either to increase radius or time.
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]