Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EU Fishing Guild

GaldorP
GaldorP
✭✭✭✭✭
I've started a fishing guild on the EU server since I couldn't find an existing one :) Anyone interested in fishing with other people, getting tips from expert anglers or maybe helping out others, exchanging baits or doing anything related to fishing in the game is welcome to join (no obligations). The guild is AD-based but players from other factions are welcome as well :) You can send me a message here on the forums (I usually check them once or twice per day) or contact me in game on my character Minadriel :) See you in Tamriel :)
  • Sioryn
    Sioryn
    ✭✭
    I am hijacking this old thread for my own fishy honourable purposes. The original poster doesn't seem to be playing any more, and I also have no idea of the name of his/her guild, and whether it's even active any more. I am, however, keen on getting in touch with anglers in-game, to swap bait with, to exchange valuable info with, and to... *gasp* maybe even share a fishing hole with.

I'm playing on AD side, but were you to be from another faction, I am willing to recognize fishing holes as neutral territories. Character name: Sio (EU).

Also, if there's still any of the original fishing guilds active out there (EU side) then please pipe up if you are a member. Tamriel Fisherman's Guild? Right Anglers? Anglers Anonymous?

Otherwise I might just create one myself.