Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rivenspire -- Gah! I need 5 more quests for DC hero but I can't find any!!!

Blud
Blud
✭✭✭✭✭
Any ideas about where I can look? I'm running all over the map and I still need 5 more quests. Are there any out of the way places I may have missed? Any ideas?

Help me! I'm losing my mind!!
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Go back to the castle in the part of Rivenspire previously owned by Baron Montclair.
    Wololo.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you've already done those 5 quests Gyudan mentioned (beginning with "A Spy in Shornhelm", quest giver is Adusa-daro), try looking at the UESP Rivenspire quest list. There's also two quests that you get by killing named enemies - Nedras the Sly near the Westmark Moor Dolmen drops a journal which starts "A Lucky Break", and Klaandor Axe-Bearer near Veawend Ede drops a journal which starts "Last Words".
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try going back into all towns and looking form more quest markers. Some quest dont activate until you have completed others.
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If its DC hero, you should also look beyond Rivenspire. You need to check all the DC zones. There are a few quests that start in the off-shoots, instead of the main paths, of the bottom of some of the solo dungeons. Found one in Alakir when helping a lower level guildie with .. sigh.. dont remember which one.. but it was a quest to give the dead guys journal to his wife.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Blud
    Blud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the tips, guys.

I've completed all of the other DC zones except Rivenspire. I will go back and look for the named NPCs to kill. I think I've done the Adusa-daro quests. I will go back through all the public dungeons again. Last time I went through there it was before they nerfed the difficulty, so I may have skipped some of the quests.
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blud wrote: »
    Thanks for the tips, guys.

I've completed all of the other DC zones except Rivenspire. I will go back and look for the named NPCs to kill. I think I've done the Adusa-daro quests. I will go back through all the public dungeons again. Last time I went through there it was before they nerfed the difficulty, so I may have skipped some of the quests.

Even the delves have quests to complete in the main towns too. Normally returning goods or relaying news to loved ones or associates.
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • brunosub17_ESO
    brunosub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I just had same problem went to shorhelm (or biggest city in area you are in) and found the missing quests there are always ones forgotten in the main city.
  • Blud
    Blud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I found two quests from the named characters Enodoc suggested, one in North Point (some Argonian looking for her guar), one in an delve I had already cleared, and one in some ruins I had already cleared.

I rode around Shornhelm earlier when I was looking for quests and found a couple, so yes, it's a good idea to go back to the towns.

• Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW, for others future reference. Once you complete the main zone story line to a certain point, other quest givers appear in Shornhelm.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.