Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Solo Normal Elden Hollow Not Working?

Rainchii
Rainchii
✭✭
Hi all,

So I'm currently a Vet 8 and I'm trying to solo the Normal ranked Elden Hollow Group Dungeon, but every time I enter the dungeon, the enemies are Vet ranked even though I have set the Group Settings onto Normal. I know I've soloed a dungeon on Normal before even though I was a Vet and I've tried logging and entering and exiting the dungeon whilst still on Normal.

Does anyone have any ideas to why this is happening?

Thanks~
  • itsBishop
    itsBishop
    ✭✭✭
    As of 1.5 all dungeons (whether veteran or normal) scale to the level of the group leader.
    Purple

World Record SO - 27m 38s
    NA First SO Speedrun Achievement
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All dungeons scale up to the level of the party leader now. The difference between a vet dungeon and a non vet dungeon is in the mechanics and encounters in the dungeon and the minimum level it can be set at.
  • Rainchii
    Rainchii
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the quick replies Bishop and Redspecter~! I didn't realise even the Normal ranked runs scaled to the leader's level as well. Thanks for the info~!