The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

new player..... need a great DK pvp build and what armor to wear

BoaNoite
BoaNoite
✭✭
New to elder scrolls. I want to mainly pvp and I made a DK. What is a very good pvp build for DK as well as what armor and weapons to use?? thanks
  • sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well it depends on what level you are,and what build you want to be.
    Stamina
    is going to be two-handed sword with uppercut/executioner/GDB/refecltive scales/molten armaments while dropping a standard of might does a lot of damage even on players higher then you. armor is going to be your Heavy or Medium, but I would recommend do the mundus stone of the thief if your doing a stam build is going to be 4 hunting's rage and 4 night mother (all divine's) since it will proc your weapon crit to about 20% and you will be dropping killing blows left and right.

Magic
    Grab a sword and board with a resto staff to back your self up with heals and stam recovery ,your going to be running with talons/whip/searing strike/reflective scales/and invasion as for armor your going to be wearing 5 warlock set and 3 piece seducer if you cant get your hands on warlock. do 5 piece seducer and 3 piece Magnus. Do the Mundus stone of the apprentice

if you can't do either of these because of money issues or if you don't understand what im talking about, just remember that spend your AP on meatbag and fire catapaults since you can help players fighting on the ground. since the majority of front-line's are Veteran players and can kill you easily, but still take damage from these two things.

also joining a PVP guild, can give you more insight into something like this and sometimes provide the gear for you since they want to see there players win.

good luck out there, see you on the battlefield
    Edited by sirston on December 13, 2014 6:31PM
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors
  • BoaNoite
    BoaNoite
    ✭✭
    thank you very much sir, i appreciate the information, any pvp guilds out there that will take newcomers and teach them??
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On EU/Daggerfall the Daggerfall PvP Masters seem to welcome all :)

As to the build I would youtube "Sypher 1vX" for inspiration and a little drooling. Other than that @sirston‌ was more or less right on the money.
  • BoaNoite
    BoaNoite
    ✭✭
    thanks for the info!! yea im on NA server so I have to find a pvp guild there
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just be in Cyrodiil and ask around in /z - something will probably come up sooner or later =)
  • BoaNoite
    BoaNoite
    ✭✭
    ill do that, whats the fastest way to level up so i can pvp??
  • sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the best way to grind up level's is going to be a leveling guide that you can find on the forums with the search function or youtube for grinding after patch 1.5
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors