The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What would you change in NPC guilds so it would look more alive/detailed and still lore friendly?

Mandragora
Mandragora
✭✭✭
1. I would like to see wyresses look more wild (not just a breton in medium armour) and possible for players to join them. When you would join them you could get Wolf form - just in the area of their forest and you could have more quests in wolf form.

2. I would make more quests with outcasts in Alikr desert - how you would meet their scout first, how they woudnt trust you and how you would have to gain their trust first. Also they would take you to their secret place - something beautiful with awesome scenery - something like it was in Dune by Frank Herbert.
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Mandragora
    Mandragora
    ✭✭✭
    I cannot help it - I have more ideas:

In reality the groups are not really different from each other in the basics. But they differ from each other in names/coat of arms/clothes and their leader.

I really wish it would be like that in ESO. It seems to me a lot of factions were not added because devs thought they are in the game already in another faction or previous game. But the principles will be always the same - as ppl are, but what I think is important to create rich and colorful world is to have fighter/scout/mage ways of quests/factions in every city or atleast zone.
  • Mandragora
    Mandragora
    ✭✭✭
    So I would add joinable guard faction in every city, make the cities bigger with underground with thieves - it wouldnt be annoying if there would be shrine/vault/crafting close to each other. Then there could be a lot of side alleys /districts.
  • Mandragora
    Mandragora
    ✭✭✭
    Also if the player guilds would be divided in pvp and RP guilds, RP guilds could have their houses in places they would try to roleplay with the guild kiosk, and features that support roleplay.

PvP guilds could have houses in the beginning Cyrodil - in the starting zone, so it wouldnt look that empty.
    Also there could be a spy master who could give an instanced timed trial in some fort for thieves - to steal some documents or it could be for more players to do it in the same time - like thief would have to steal some document, assassin will have a task to kill certain NPC and warrior with a mage would do diversion with fight - then all will have to flee when it will be done.
    If players wouldnt be able to get 4 in their group, they could do just the part they would choose and the rest would be count as an automatic success - NPC would do it instead of a player.
    Edited by Mandragora on December 13, 2014 2:00PM