Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Veteran Dragonstar arena

NerZhulen89
NerZhulen89
✭✭✭
On the european megaserver in veteran arena ladderboard, out of 16 top players (4 top teams) 9 players are DKs. The first team has 3 DKs and one templar healer, and its leading by 15 minutes from the other teams.

9 out of 16, that is more than 50% represented by one class.
You may call it coincidence, I call it complete DK imbalance.

I want to ask what is the amount of DKs on the top of the ladderboard on the US megaserver?
Edited by NerZhulen89 on December 10, 2014 8:44PM
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Quick class overview for DSA:
    - DKs are the best tank and DPS
    - NBs are good DPS providing support heal, but that's not really needed in DSA.
    - Templars are the best Healers
    - Sorcerers are worthless scum.
    Wololo.
  • Fecius
    Fecius
    ✭✭✭
    Sorcerers are Negate Mechanics Masters. But i wish in 1.6 they'll be able to do a bit more :D
    - Looking for Progress PvE Guild!
    - Ex Ætherius Eight / Ætherius Raid PC EU
    - World First Sanctum Ophidia Difficult Mode (1.5.8 at January 21, 2015)

- PvE Dunmer Magicka Sorcerer
    - YouTube

- Under sun and sky Outlander, we greet you warmly!
    - Под этим Солнцем и небом мы тепло приветствуем тебя!
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fecius wrote: »
    Sorcerers are Negate Mechanics Masters. But i wish in 1.6 they'll be able to do a bit more :D

Scaling damage to spell power and spell crit will help out, despite what some people are spewing!
    Vehemence
  • D3usEX
    D3usEX
    ✭✭✭
    On the european megaserver in veteran arena ladderboard, out of 16 top players (4 top teams) 9 players are DKs. The first team has 3 DKs and one templar healer, and its leading by 15 minutes from the other teams.

9 out of 16, that is more than 50% represented by one class.
    You may call it coincidence, I call it complete DK imbalance.

I want to ask what is the amount of DKs on the top of the ladderboard on the US megaserver?

DKs are OP no doubt about this but only those who know how to play their class. Same applies for everyone else. I've done more than enough runs in DSA(vet) with different teams and I can tell you that you don't really need full team of DKs to get good or even best time. In my opinion team of Nighblades can do even better time. Sadly It's not easy to gather such team (with 3 pro nightblades and 1 DK for tank).

And btw the top time in DSA is hold now by something different than 3 DKs/1 Templar team.

FVyds7v.jpg
    Edited by D3usEX on December 16, 2014 3:48PM
    Guild:Hodor EP EU
    NB: Enclaver DK: xDeus Victus
    Sorc:Deus Victus Templar:Enclaver X