Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New [EU]Azuras Star

Rologue
Rologue
✭✭✭
Hi guys! Nice to see so many new faces, friend and foe! It has been a very rockin Campaign lately!
Guildmaster of Decimation Elite
"Take all that you can, and give nothing back!"
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it's always nice to see bit more people and balanced sides. Just keep the lag in Thornblade and you all be welcomed anytime :blush:
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you guys found all the Thornblade refugees who are fleeing the tyranny of low population bonus. :disagree:

Was scary as hell to see Azura have a higher population than Thornblade last night.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • nAismA
    nAismA
    ✭✭
    ... with pleasure

the Aldmeri Council with all allied guilds welcomes all aldmeri ... and awaits all our enemies ^^
  • Sinbaar
    Sinbaar
    ✭✭✭✭
    The "United Heroes of Tamriel" AD Guild Alliance hopes to see many EP and DC Players, so we can sweep you out of our Castles ;)
    Edited by Sinbaar on December 9, 2014 5:53AM
    Mitgründer der Allianz Bosriel!
    <<<Herolde des Friedens Kriegsherr>>>
    <<<RONIN>>>
  • Rologue
    Rologue
    ✭✭✭
    Decimation Elite stands always readybfor battle :)
  • nAismA
    nAismA
    ✭✭
    i am still laughing - blue smurfs wiped out the red pest yesterday at kings crest ;)

nice timing! i have to say, i wished we were in your position >:)
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't have much time to play due to work, did the lowered campaign caps make Azuras more lively (especially during the day and night, evenings have been great for quite soem time already)?

On a different matter? Does anyone know the current "number of players" on AD side? I'm curious regarding what rank is needed for the 2% reward bracket but don't feel like farming the AP needed for my PvE char to switch campaigns, make <10AP and check the position and switch back to Haderus.
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
  • stylepolice
    stylepolice
    ✭✭✭
    EP will win the campaign with about 3x the points of AD and DC combined and since 6-10 EP night-capped everything action is reduced to dueling of 3 or 4 people at Bloodmayne Scrollgate.
    Dunno if this counts as "healthy campaign".
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for me, healthy campaign means you can find multiple spots to fight at at any given time. if one faction holds all keeps, this is often not the case. likewise if player counts drop to <10 for a faction for more than a few hours at night, this is problematic.

if the campaign scoring is dominated by one faction, that doesn't really matter to me. rewards are worthless and an efficient way to do somethign for the campaign actually includes ninja'ing multiple keeps. Hence trying to get it done without defenders. That's PvE and the reason why I almost never look at that scoring
    Edited by Kas on December 10, 2014 4:32PM
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    + many others
  • stylepolice
    stylepolice
    ✭✭✭
    Hm, then let me rephrase my description :)

I started talking to myself in /zone, because noone was there to say anything and there was no place to go except to solo-attack a handful of EP defending whatever got attacked.

edit: to be fair, during EU-primetime there is action at more spots - but its usually EP camp-defending their scrolls and emperor at Chalman / Arrius.
    Edited by stylepolice on December 10, 2014 4:47PM
  • nAismA
    nAismA
    ✭✭
    indeed, a red night-raid-group turned in the first two weeks after campaign start every castle and resource (maybe pve-emperors? ^^)

in my experience, most of the time the population ratio is:
    dc 1 / ad 1 / ep 2 (feel free to correct me)

in the morning and afternoon ep defends all resource fiercely against ad, but in the evening ad take more and more keeps. after recapture of roebeck and allesia most action is about sejanus, blueroad and arrius.

at the moment ad is not strong enough to turn emperor within the week. some work to do on that issue.

... but at the weekend the "mostly" peaceful ´mer come out of their pve-dungeons and try to have some fun playing drums in cyrodiil - after some humps of beer and wine they got bored and try to paint the map yellow ;)

i think ad is focused mostly on ep, dc is everytime an issue - true, but ep is more hated cause of their massive numbers ^^

in the last days it seems some people joined from thornblade - cause of the server limits i think. from an ad point of view unfortunately mostly ep - makes the population ratio even more unbalanced, but thats life - adapt or leave i like to say.

enough words punished, c ya in cyrodiil
  • nAismA
    nAismA
    ✭✭
    ups ^^ sorry about that oil at allesia bridge yesterday evening

i´ve seen one or two blue slippin´, fallin´and droppin´ o:)

we dont had a chance stopping the scroll, but the memory we´ll keep o:)
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn, after fighting hard to keep Printdream as an emp, I thought we made it when red numbers were finally declining at about 2:30.
    when i got my hireling mail before work this morning (and after way too few hours of sleep), i was sad to see he got deposed :(

I don't think it is fair to blame anyone for nightcapping (except maybe the game design that allows you to take imperial keeps with 2-4 players when there is no defense). People can play whenever they want.

Does anyone know where those reds are from? i.e. is there a huge non-EU-located community there? or are those just your average nightowls? Or have they replaced skoma with coke in the northeast?
    Edited by Kas on December 16, 2014 12:25PM
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    + many others
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, Printdream more than did his best at keeping the 10 orso EP from deposing him and making Blazemaster Emperor. But, only so much he could do against our numbers.
  • Rologue
    Rologue
    ✭✭✭
    Most of our "Nightcappers" in Elite are 5 hour difference than me in Germany. We have a few from the states, dubai, middle east etc...
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rologue wrote: »
    Most of our "Nightcappers" in Elite are 5 hour difference than me in Germany. We have a few from the states, dubai, middle east etc...

Ugh, i guess that kinda explains it then. hard to compete with that in the long run. but i think Ayeline doesn't really need sleep so he has to hold on for us ;-)

@bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    + many others
  • Rologue
    Rologue
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah not really that many of them though... Sometimes when I wake up at 4 before.work... There are like 8 peeps.
  • Blazemaster
    Blazemaster
    ✭✭
    It's not like it was unfair when we capped the keeps to get us Emperor we fought Pintdream and his crew and had even numbers when we capped both keeps and of course he was emp when we did it, Yes we are awesome
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's not like it was unfair when we capped the keeps to get us Emperor we fought Pintdream and his crew and had even numbers when we capped both keeps and of course he was emp when we did it, Yes we are awesome
    It's not like Printdream was easy to take down either, damn DK Emperors!

• Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

when i left at 2:30, there were about 10times as many reds as yellows.
    print said, when he was dethroned, it was only him and a single other yellow he didn't know before.

still, i don't think it's "unfair" or anything. wasn't even frustrating, when i got home work work yesterday, AD had several keeps. <3 Aldmeri Council and every yellow playing before primetime. It's all the difference in the world if you want some after-work PvP and can actually fight enemies and don't have to start shhoting walls and BM / BB or ride through the whole map to shoot walls elsewhere
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    + many others
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Especially for Blazemaster: I wasn't complaining about EP numbers, I was complimenting Printdream on his more than adequate attempts at stopping us.
  • nAismA
    nAismA
    ✭✭
    players from other timezones arent unfair or something, that´s not what i want to say

it´s just frustrating for us that our keeps, scrolls or emperors just last some hours and lost without defence cause most aldmeri on azura playing within european primetime. nevertheless - we have shown several times that we are able to conquer most of the map even if we are in minority.

we come online, organize us and try to play a more clever game against the legions of ep or dc - cause we have to o:)

print/persie is just one of us, same goes to ayeline, kas, etc etc
    good and tough - indeed, but what does that means without an alliance of supporters?
  • nAismA
    nAismA
    ✭✭
    and once again ... emperor

... some hours ^^
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You know, naming is easily be followed by shaming ;) .

I wish, I was on over the weekend, could have been funny :/ .
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to say thank you to EP for some entertaning fights yesterday whilst gusting over, It´s impressive that you need two raid groups to try and capture a more or less empty keep! Didn´t go to well though ;)

GnmwFDN.jpg

"Stack up"

RaT2x2Y.jpg

"nope"

We will probably guest more often whilst Thornlag is a joke :)
    :]
  • Bloodzeus
    Bloodzeus
    ✭✭
    Heh, was some great fights around :)
    I was up bloody late, wanted Snaake to get emp and boom.
    Ganked several times by Arena folk :)

Was also fun charging around nekid as a celebration and horse parkouring! Snaake you nutter
    Edited by Bloodzeus on December 20, 2014 7:14PM
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been on EU azura for the previous 3 campaigns now.
    It flicked from yellow to blue to red and around again at various times of the day.
    Numbers waxed and waned for each and often met head on.
    I love this campaign....sometimes hard, sometimes easy.
    Always entertaining.

Thanks everyone.

I am a night owl by the way so I am on 10pm-2am GMT when I play. Unless we decide to push for all keeps. Then I play till I drop. Many on EP done this. Depends how hard we were hit during the day I guess lol.
    Edited by Rune_Relic on December 20, 2014 8:34PM
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • Rologue
    Rologue
    ✭✭✭
    Gotta admit, yellows are a he'll of a fighting force. I think it is due to them being minority in the game. (gotta learn how to do more 1vsX to be successful) as previously mentioned Azuras Star has always changed dramatically with each campaign. EP has went from the bottom to the top to now barely hanging on in the time span Azura went live. I have also never seen yellow so active as it has been till recently. You give us a run for our money, and make the campaign fun. Last campaign we steamrolled. That was boring! Thanks for the challenge!
  • nAismA
    nAismA
    ✭✭
    good morning, ep & dc

allways a pleasure!

yesterday was great fun 4 us 2! even as we lost emperor early today morning.
    what a cool fight (except that we lost ^^).

the change of the aldmeri council alliance from thornblade to azura´s star was hard at the beginning, but now i doesnt want to miss it. >:)

underpopulation of ad in the overall is still an issue but we manage. B)

strangely, i heard that someone on ad side hijack our autoinvite to get a full raid ^^ (tztztztz, dont do this again) :|

c ya later today o:)
  • Taonnor
    Taonnor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello guys!

The reanimation of azuras star was a very good decision of the aldmeri dominion alliance. We should work together that Azuras Star will be going to a healthy and funny campaign on EU megaserver! We got no queues and lags, not like thornblade, and many many fun! Thanks to all Azuras players!

I think we are realy close to this target! Only AD and DC needs a little bit more players. Especially good groups will be nice!

So as guild leader of Lux Dei, i wish in the name of LUX all players on Azuras blessed and relaxed christmas and new year holidays!

We see us ingame! :smiley:
    Guild

Gildenleiter von Lux Dei (EU/AD). Offizieller Gildenspotlight für ESOTU!
    Guild leader of Lux Dei (EU/AD). Official Guild Spotlight for ESOTU!

Addons & Guides

ESOUI Author Portal: Taonnor
    Addons: Taos AP Session, Taos Group Tools

Myth AoE Cap: DE Mythos AoE Cap // EN Myth AoE Cap

What should i change in ESO: DE [DGR] Was würde ich an ESO verändern - "Der große Rundumschlag" // EN [TWS] What should i change in ESO – „The sweeping statement“

Charakters

Taonnor Annare, Sorcerer
    Thao Annare, Nightblade