Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Templar v14 -100500% spellcost xD

B11zzard
B11zzard
✭✭
3b912-clip-58kb.jpg?nocache=1

5461dff9e0141_image1.jpeg
Zard- V14 Templar - EU - IddQd

Sanctum Ophidia - First EU kill
  • ThatHappyCat
    ThatHappyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teach me your secrets, oh master.
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    bc72628481acde0bed438ad73efc03b4a58930646e31e87d2a8e99a3d427c31d.jpg
    Or maybe a lot of spell cost reduction, including spell symmetry.

Heavy armor VR8 templar with no magicka cost reduction at all:
    zEQBL22.png
    Edited by Gyudan on November 29, 2014 3:44PM
    Wololo.
  • B11zzard
    B11zzard
    ✭✭
    Thank you for basic cost. Tried to find it!
    Edited by B11zzard on November 29, 2014 3:49PM

• Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    B11zzard wrote: »
    Thank you for basic cost. Tried to find it!
    It actually includes the 4% cost reduction from "Restoring Spirit" passive, sorry.
    Wololo.
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Q4bI5.gif
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • slipperypickle
    slipperypickle
    Soul Shriven
    i want that cat it is so cool
  • CPT_CAPSLOCK
    CPT_CAPSLOCK
    ✭✭✭
    63 Points Jewelry Glyphs - Breton 3% - Seducer 8% - Arch Mage 8% - Templar passive 4% - light armor 21% - Spell Symmetry 28%
    Edited by CPT_CAPSLOCK on December 1, 2014 1:51AM
  • B11zzard
    B11zzard
    ✭✭
    You will not receive 96 by using all those. You can try. :)

• Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    63 Points Jewelry Glyphs - Breton 3% - Seducer 8% - Arch Mage 8% - Templar passive 4% - light armor 21% - Spell Symmetry 28%
    You can add worm cult to the list (just an ally standing next to you).
    fNZSUcD.png
    Wololo.
  • B11zzard
    B11zzard
    ✭✭
    Yeah. :)

Also, I found interesting thing. I had arch-mage blue v12 neck, legendary v14 aether healer ring (weekly reward) and epic v12 aether healer ring. All with epic cost enchants (-20). My breath costed 234 (arch-mage+seducer my usually equip).

Then i made 3 legendary enchants, but breath was still 234. (213 with worm cult, 96 with spell symmetry).

Yesterday i received second v14 legendary aether healer ring. So i enchanted it by kuta (21) and change my v12 epic ring by v14 legendary. And then suddenly i saw my breath cost 232. (212 with worm cult but still 96 with spell symmetry).

So, it looks like legendary enchant don't work by 100% on epic ring.

• Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Also, I found interesting thing. I had arch-mage blue v12 neck, legendary v14 aether healer ring (weekly reward) and epic v12 aether healer ring. All with epic cost enchants (-20). My breath costed 234 (arch-mage+seducer my usually equip).

Then i made 3 legendary enchants, but breath was still 234. (213 with worm cult, 96 with spell symmetry).

Yesterday i received second v14 legendary aether healer ring. So i enchanted it by kuta (21) and change my v12 epic ring by v14 legendary. And then suddenly i saw my breath cost 232. (212 with worm cult but still 96 with spell symmetry).

Thanks for the numbers. I never bothered enchanting endgame rings with anything other than a Kuta, but it's strange to see that there's no difference between epic and legendary glyphs :<

Did you try eyes of mara instead of seducer for healing staff abilities? I'd like to know how low combat prayer and healing springs can go, both with and without spell symmetry. :#
    Wololo.
  • B11zzard
    B11zzard
    ✭✭
    I never even crafted mara. Necrotic rules on mobs group, so spring's spellcost isn't important. Maybe mara helps at HM AA , but i never had troubles here.

Sorcer has "unholy knowlerge" passive, so i can't make the "lowest cost ever" even if i want.
    Edited by B11zzard on December 1, 2014 11:38AM

• Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gyudan wrote: »

Thanks for the numbers. I never bothered enchanting endgame rings with anything other than a Kuta, but it's strange to see that there's no difference between epic and legendary glyphs :<

Did you try eyes of mara instead of seducer for healing staff abilities? I'd like to know how low combat prayer and healing springs can go, both with and without spell symmetry. :#

Healing springs -105 on breton sorc with Mara, epic reduce spellcost enchants and spell symm...not that I use it, but out of curiosity xD
    Rapid regeneration - 57 ahahaha.
    Combat prayer - 114.

No ally with full Wormcult :(
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was curious about whether arch-mage + seducer was worth it. Don't you have to run 1H&S or DW to make that work?
  • itsBishop
    itsBishop
    ✭✭✭
    Magdalina wrote: »
    Healing springs -105 on breton sorc with Mara, epic reduce spellcost enchants and spell symm...not that I use it, but out of curiosity xD

Factor in the 26 magicka return each for up to 3 allies affected by healing springs and that cost drops down to 27. ;)

Back in the day when healing springs would return magicka for 6 allies affected it was costing me around 52 magicka per cast as a Breton with 2x legendary spell cost reduction glyphs. Essentially an infinitely spammable area heal. Solo healing AA (including solo novaing the final mage burn) was no issue.

Edited by itsBishop on December 1, 2014 6:27PM
    Purple

World Record SO - 27m 38s
    NA First SO Speedrun Achievement
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was curious about whether arch-mage + seducer was worth it. Don't you have to run 1H&S or DW to make that work?
    Yep, I forgot that Arch-mage has no rings. No super cheap healing springs I guess :<
    Wololo.
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gyudan wrote: »

the enchants work 100% - the math behind the calculations made it look as not as effective.
    (base value-jewel value) - %reduction
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On a side note, does anyone know if Worm Cult bonus stacks? Someone told me Ebon does, but Worm? If it does that'd be soooo OP...just find 10 ppl with full Worm, send them into Trial and have free spells for everyone:D
  • Kuratius
    Kuratius
    ✭✭✭
    Hm.... anyone care to try whether you can get necrotic orb to a point where it grants you free magicka if you manage to hit at least 3 or 5 mobs? I could imagine all the healers spamming necrotic orb and healing springs together and never running out of mana in trials.
    Edit: Actually, make that all the healers and magicka based casters spamming necrotic orb, should be interesting. Might also open the way for unlimited dps, who knows?
    Edited by Kuratius on December 7, 2014 1:11PM