Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Damage addon

Fivefivesix
Fivefivesix
✭✭✭
Whats a good addon that shows how much damge you do? I have that was out of date but it was really small in the corner of the screen and I found it kind of hard to see and judge from. Any input would be greatly appreciated
United we stand, divided we fall.
  • Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Combat analytics.
    Vr14 Templar since release- dual resto
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant

• Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seen as a box in which it simply records the Damage given or taken and readable after the fight? Or just seen as delivered and taken in front of you as a number? Foundry Tactical Combat will do the former and Combat Cloud will do the latter.
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • katkat42
    katkat42
    ✭✭✭
    Does Combat Log Statistics meet your requirements?
    Stonehenge ROCKS!
  • kimboh
    kimboh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use Combat cloud and Azurahs Interface enhanced to show both incoming/outgoing damage/heals and to see the amount of HP your target has.
    Also I'd recommend S'rendar for buff tracking.
    <l Cygnus X|VR14|Sorc l>
    <| Romulus Prime|VR12|Temp |>
    <| Qwoptus |lvl30|DK|>
    <| DC|EU |>
  • Fivefivesix
    Fivefivesix
    ✭✭✭
    Outgoing damage was what I was looking for thanks for clearing that up for me. I downloaded combat cloud and was pretty impressed with how it works. Now I have a much better idea of when to use attacks and which ones to use before others.
    United we stand, divided we fall.