The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Will my current ESO account work on Xbox One version...

annarr1117nub18_ESO
Will my current ESO account work on Xbox One version of the game???
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well ZOS have in the past that you will get the option of a free transfer, but whether that still holds true, well pass.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Misa
    Misa
    ✭✭✭
    they could be making it like ffxiv where you can play on the same account on both pc and ps3/ps4, just need to buy the key for the platforms
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They previously mentioned there will be an option to do a one way/one time transfer, I believe, so you don't have to start from scratch.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • HydroCanuck
    HydroCanuck
    ✭✭
    Microsoft will not allow cross platform play, so, unless they allow you to transfer your character to an XBox One server, probably not. I wouldn't bet on it though, it'll probably be a new account, tied to your Live account
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS has stated that the PS4 and Xbox1 will have their own servers separate from the PC servers.

Also in June when they originally postponed the console release date they announced that there will be an option to port PC characters to PS4/Xbox as well as a reduced purchase price for those who purchased the PC version prior to July 1st or somewhere around that date.
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • annarr1117nub18_ESO
    I purchased the PS4 console along with the PS4 Camera last week because it's better than the wretched and restriction plagued Xbox One console folks, I'm currently playing the new Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition version on my AWESOME new PS4 console!!!
    Edited by annarr1117nub18_ESO on December 14, 2014 5:32AM