The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Immovable, one of the many OP skills in the game

supernico
supernico
✭✭✭
Not much to say about it. Immovable in it's current form is too OP to not have it on your 2nd bar and too OP when it's on the enemy. Bash should (!be the only skill that could do this!) bypasss Immovable and intrerupt whatever the enemy is doing, either casting a skill or puting down a siege weapon.
Supernico - VR14 DragonKnight - Daggerfall Covenant - Former Emperor

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
  • catpower
    catpower
    ✭✭✭
    You can still be snared and possibly rooted (ironic eh?), but I'm not 100% sure on roots, plus the skill costs a lot to use.

Granted, less than breaking CC and you get other nice benefits, but snares are definitely one way to counter it.

As far as I know, the only way to remove a snare is with a purge skill like Templars get or the alliance one. I guess some people are combining purges and immovable for max effect?
  • Syndy
    Syndy
    ✭✭✭
    You can be rooted and snared, and Volcanic Rune still works as well against Immovable...

I don't see the issue with the ability, the player using it is forfeiting a huge chunk of Stamina not to be Hard CC'd... It is not killing you, nor preventing you from killing them.

It is also available to everyone, use it, I highly recommend you do... If you don't you will spend over half your time in Cyrodiil Hard CC'd.
    Syndy - VR14 Breton Templar
    Sacrilege
    Daggerfall Covenant

Warhammer
    Syndia - 100 Zealot, Syndai - 99 Black Guard, Cyndrana - 84 Sorceress
  • Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It prevents not removes. Not op in the least. Plus.....every class has access to it on either one of their 10 slots from weapon swap. Also, it doesnt stop all forms of crowd control like say...fear. Your welcome.
    Vr14 Templar since release- dual resto
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant

• Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    supernico wrote: »
    Not much to say about it. Immovable in it's current form is too OP to not have it on your 2nd bar and too OP when it's on the enemy. Bash should (!be the only skill that could do this!) bypasss Immovable and intrerupt whatever the enemy is doing, either casting a skill or puting down a siege weapon.

I honestly wish PVP was never invented.
  • Role
    Role
    Soul Shriven
    Immovable is not a op skill, But what I dislike is how you can use any of the armor skill without having any of that armor on.
    Just think if I could use any Weapon skill with every weapon, shooting arrows with a sword ;) Anyway the point I'm making is you should have to wear 2 parts (or more?) of that armor to use that said skill.
    Edited by Role on July 19, 2014 9:57AM
  • Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    5 or 7 pieces of the armor should be equipped to use it.
  • Kego
    Kego
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds valid. 5 Pieces of an armor type to get access to its Ability.
  • dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Immovable is fine and not op. Not having to wear any heavy armor is a huge problem though. We absolutely need them to raise the requirement for armor abilities to at the very least 2. Probably 5 would be best. It would greatly weaken/balance light armor useres to not get heavy armor perk.
  • jelliedsoup
    jelliedsoup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While you're at it include at least 7 pieces of medium for evade. Mofos be dodging this all over the places homes.
    www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Ks8_KGHqmO4
  • jelliedsoup
    jelliedsoup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While you're at it include at least 7 pieces of medium for evade. Mofos be dodging this all over the places homes.
    www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Ks8_KGHqmO4
  • Anu_Saukko_Tutkija
    Anu_Saukko_Tutkija
    ✭✭✭
    immovable OP ist das seriös?!!! next
    /\:__:/\
    (。 ◕‿‿ ◕).
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should avoid all CC including roots and snares but I see absolutely no reason people should be able to cast through negate magic with immovable. They should change this ASAP, that would sort the blobs out ;)
    Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 pieces of the type of armor to use the respected ability Associated wth the armor. Equipped!

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Kypho
    Kypho
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hard CC is the most OP thing in any game. And its BS. But still there, so immovable is fine.
  • Kypho
    Kypho
    ✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    5 pieces of the type of armor to use the respected ability Associated wth the armor. Equipped!

LoL