The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PVP lag

• Valnas
    Valnas
    ✭✭✭✭
    I blame the lag on Columba's bow hax. Srsly though, this is almost playable now that there is no one left to spam anything objexctionable.
    Fluph Head EP sorc dank magus
    valnäs EP nb
    opHotterslol AD dk
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad that some of you are having a better PvP experience. I'm still having issues.

• lath
    lath
    ✭✭
    I admit it's still far from perfect. The weird sound lag that was introduced with 1.5 is really annoying and on Sunday, Cyro was the land of lag as it used to be. It's still "better" for me for the most part, which only illustrates how bad it was before.

I think we really need a clear message from ZOS that they are working on this - something more than a vague mention in release notes. Make it a highlight of the next patch, its major focus, or something. So far, I only see ZOS representatives (@ZOS_ShannonM and @ZOS_UlyssesW) appearing in Alliance War to close or clean up topics in which users vent their frustration with the product. It's a bit disappointing.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday the NA Thornblade campaign was suffering under heavy lag as well.

I reached 8K (!) ping at one point while camping reinforcements at the gate of Mnem (Faregyl was under siege, BM/BB were captured by EP). 6-10 second ability delay, and EP at Faregyl were reporting that all their siege stopped working and decayed, allowing AD to repair the walls multiple times.

Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    Valnas wrote: »
    I blame the lag on Columba's bow hax. Srsly though, this is almost playable now that there is no one left to spam anything objexctionable.

LMFAO
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    After some days of PvP, it's pretty clear that the latency problems have not gotten any less at all.
  • Pathfinder
    Pathfinder
    ✭✭✭
    At '0-Lag-Thirty' (our term for when the lags gets too bad to play in) Guts-n-Glory migrates from Thorn to haderus. We had a lot of good fights last night, and working with other DCs guilds helped take Brindle/DC/Warden/Rayles/Glade. We held Glade until well past midnight est when most of us logged for the evening.

AD was at two bars on Had when I left. :)
    Main
    Malfahri del Sol Imperial Templar (stamplar *new respec) PC/NA/Trueflame