The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Even Emperors rely solely on Snipe...

• Gaettusk
    Gaettusk
    ✭✭✭
    MagnusRex wrote: »
    The DK in this video is not a good player at all. You could have rolled and or used reflect. You knew a stealth attack was coming and you did nothing about it.

If the player had his sound on yes, but this wasnt the case here for certain reasons:p

The problem here is the invasion of people only using snipe snipe snipe ruining the game. If even an emperor starts hiding and sniping people from the back it should be obvious something went wrong...

You don't have sound on, but we can hear the annoying sounds from death recap in the vid(along with the rest of the sound). I find that hard to believe
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That emperor chose to use snipe she was not required to. Given that she was:
    1. In stealth.
    2. A nightblade
    3. Had you marked.
    4. Used camouflage hunter.
    5. Hit you with snipe.
    I have no idea how she hit you for only 1k. She probably should drop the bow if she is only going to do that much damage under those circumstances.
    :trollin:
  • MagnusRex
    MagnusRex
    ✭✭✭
    Gaettusk wrote: »
    The DK in this video is not a good player at all. You could have rolled and or used reflect. You knew a stealth attack was coming and you did nothing about it.

If the player had his sound on yes, but this wasnt the case here for certain reasons:p

The problem here is the invasion of people only using snipe snipe snipe ruining the game. If even an emperor starts hiding and sniping people from the back it should be obvious something went wrong...

You don't have sound on, but we can hear the annoying sounds from death recap in the vid(along with the rest of the sound). I find that hard to believe

you dont have that button on your speakers?
    Magnus Rex Magicka Dragonknight DC EU
    Magnus Rekt U Magicka Dragonknight EP EU

KiteSquad | Fero Caedis
  • Gaettusk
    Gaettusk
    ✭✭✭
    Gaettusk wrote: »

you dont have that button on your speakers?

If you're claiming that you chose to mute your sound,then you want to fall back on not having sound as an excuse to fail 1v1... Sub had it right when he said:
    Subtomik wrote: »

In other words.....play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Edited by Gaettusk on December 1, 2014 8:13AM
  • Darthryan
    Darthryan
    ✭✭✭
    Worst dk ever................

I just want to know how he was able to use cloak without it bugging!!!!!

Maybe to fix cloak you need to be emp.
  • Spangla
    Spangla
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shows how op DK is.

The emperor had to run into stealth in a 1v1.

And you have the nuts to post that snipe is op?

lmfao

Looked like u let him kill you deliberately all you had to do was block....
  • Spangla
    Spangla
    ✭✭✭✭

As apposed to the people using talons talons talons.... cause they are far less annoying..... a cc with no immunity timer that goes through block and does damage... and has a synergy....

genuine lol... genuine

• Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To be honest, he could have used a detection pot, his mistake. But i think the video isn't about showcasing his skill, but rather how lame PvP has become since there are snipers everywhere. No one should be able to oneshot in less than a sec like this
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Worst DK Singapore
    EU | PC | AD
  • NadiusMaximus
    NadiusMaximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't like snipe? Stop asking for every other ability to be nerfed.
    I swear, this game could have just one ability doing the same exact damage to everyone and people would still *** .

• ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Worst DK Singapore

Exactly :P !

Now, there is some *** emp flipping going on in Haderus, and that sniper obviously is a damn noob in PvP.
    The reason you died here (besides no speakers or reflecting/dodging just in case from time to time) was vamp, but that you died was not the point, right ^^ ?

So... yes, snipe needs attention and noobs are often unable to use another skill these days... but since that emp title wasn't earnt "legitimately" and just snipe wasn't the reason for his death, the video says nothing about that problem at all.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • NadiusMaximus
    NadiusMaximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, than damn pvp noob owned you, so who's kettle is black?
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sure, that is a problem, but come on, DK sniped from stealth in prearranged duel by what you well know is nightblade with a bow, is disgrace and humiliation, especially now you have released proof of it to the net, instead of deleting and overwriting the file with zeroes. Now all you can do, to restore honour, is to commit seppuku like true samurai.
    Edited by JamilaRaj on December 7, 2014 10:16PM
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rydik wrote: »
    All happens lesser then in 1 sec, nice... From what i see, all "pro" pvp players who uses that crap balance thing, saying that dk noob because dont use block(Oh my God! Around half second!) and reflect(Fun that same "pro" pvp players crying that reflect needs nerf everywhere and everytime), while normal and smart people understands that this is sh*t gameplay. And im not dk, im nb, but even i understand that this is sh*t. About Emperor who uses that 'thing' in duel, id say this is greatest disgrace for him as pvp player.

Umm you don't have to be emp to do this, it's called being a vamp near a camo hunter user
  • Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »
    Juraigr wrote: »
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    It was Focused Aim with Camo Hunter, neither of which are even bugged.

You let the Emperor jump you without reflect, and you could hear the arrow coming a full second before it even hit you but you stood and did nothing. You deserved to die there...

Lol spoken like a true arrow spammer

Except that he's correct and you are wrong. It's easy to block, dodge etc.

Lists these many counters please most if not everyone knows you would do the same sad crap as emp
    EU Worst DK , Best DK Singapore and NA also known as 'Special Snowflake'

Jurra - V14 Dragonknight Rank 38 August Palatine
    Jurra Hex - V14 Sorcerer Rank 25 Colonel [SEMI-RETIRED until Zos fix this BS sorc nonsense]

LA DK Still OP :P

One of the Three Light Armor DK's

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Grinding my way to August Palatine finally made it, still holding a torch for eso so now imma filthy casual
  • eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darthryan wrote: »
    Worst dk ever................

I just want to know how he was able to use cloak without it bugging!!!!!

Maybe to fix cloak you need to be emp.

Was it really cloak tho? It looked like he got back into sneak in the middle of combat for 100% Camo Hunter proc :astonished:

That was the only part of the video that amazed me lol.

How the hell? Even if I cloak, mist or invisibility, I'm stuck with open eye for days when trying to linger over into sneak.
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much stupid in this thread.

The issue is that a NB emperor decides to use snipe and stealth. Perfectly legitimate tactic, but you don't earn emperor level AP by plinking single target abilities from the back of the fight, therefore it's a sign of how bad emperor farming has become.

As a side note, all those people claiming that they never get killed by snipers, please stop by TB-EU and I'll pop that little cherry of yours.
    The Legendary Nothing
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad you didn't hold block. If you held block for 1hr this video would be a 1hr long video of a guy standing in a field blocking with nothing else in sight.

You should invite the guy to 1v1 again and at the start of the fight go into stealth and leave the area so he wanders in stealth for 10 minutes trying to find you. If he whispers you asking where you are tell him you are trying to find him even though you are long gone.
    Edited by Armitas on December 2, 2014 12:04AM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worst DK Singapore

Oh, how I loll'ed

P.S. Everytime I see your forum name I think of this guy...

Mike-Wazowski2.jpg

Mike Wazowski!

Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The issue is that a NB emperor decides to use snipe and stealth. Perfectly legitimate tactic, but you don't earn emperor level AP by plinking single target abilities from the back of the fight, therefore it's a sign of how bad emperor farming has become.

As a side note, all those people claiming that they never get killed by snipers, please stop by TB-EU and I'll pop that little cherry of yours.

That emp runs in 1v1 with mistform from my sorc while i have an AoE build... srsly, if there was some skill I would be dead very fast.

If you want a duel thogh and show "those people" how to die by a sniper 1v1, join Arena and duel yourself.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »

That emp runs in 1v1 with mistform from my sorc while i have an AoE build... srsly, if there was some skill I would be dead very fast.

If you want a duel thogh and show "those people" how to die by a sniper 1v1, join Arena and duel yourself.

I'm in Arena, and don't duel with my sniper since the build is specifically designed to snipe people from afar and to keep my distance (with the exception of DKs).

However, I'm learning from others how to do duels with a magicka NB so I might pop over to AS after this campaign cycle ends.
    The Legendary Nothing
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm the first person to *** all over snipe, but there's no reason you shouldn't be able to get emp with it any more than any other skill.
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.