The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

That damn armor!

timborggrenlarsenb16_ESO
Cloth armor it self and its pasive needs to be fare more weakend, when it comes to resistence to magic and dps.
And give it HP penalty.

Stutted armor it self and its pasive needs to be weakend, when it comes to resistence to magic and dps.
And give it HP and magic penalty.

Heavy armor it self and its pasive needs to be fare more powerfull, when it comes to resistence to magic and dps.
And give it magic and stamina penalty.
FFFRRREEEDDDOOOMMM!!!
- Be Anyone.
- Do Anything.
- Go Anywhere.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    heavy armor needs something.

sick of seeing people in full Light armor tanking just as(and often more) effectivelly than people in full heavy armor. apparantly Light armor is made of adamantium, and heavy armor just regular metal.
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I haven't seen a light armor tank for endgame content in months. Heavy armor is the best possible gear for tanks without a doubt imho.
    Wololo.
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gyudan wrote: »
    I haven't seen a light armor tank for endgame content in months. Heavy armor is the best possible gear for tanks without a doubt imho.

Go to Cyrodiil and you'll see nothing but light armour tanks.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gyudan wrote: »

i meant cyrodill.

the endgame content is at least logical in that regard