The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Even when we lose

JDar
JDar
✭✭✭✭✭
We win!

Enjoy your ill-gotten campaign rewards. Take your 50 pieces of silver! Your pound of flesh! All shall be revealed

Behold! I have seen the vision at this morning's Battle of Faregyl! The Reformed Holy Temple of AD Tick! The true Alliance War deity!

Blessed are the 2 v 1 Underdogs (or Undercats) for we shall vanquish heathens and followers of the false Dee Tick alike! There is only AY-DEE TICK! That great spirit which rises when Red meets Blue and is thoroughly spanked by the glorious Bananas, the chosen people of Thornblade

Hallelujah

Praise the mods for not banning me
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which server and campaign though? :disagree:

Edit for reading fail.
    Edited by Turelus on November 30, 2014 11:05PM
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    so DC and EP double teamed faregyl and failed or something? so? im sure its not the first time its happened. I witnessed many failed DC and AD double team attacks on NA wabbajack:/

come to think of it, thats pretty much what happened for at least half the campaign... lol. unless my memory is wrong.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was playing Music on the wood view stair case N was assaulted by a very rude Sorc . Mind you my lute was in tune an my apparel merrily tailored . If this happens again I'm taking Faragyle off the tour list .
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You banana heathens worship nothing more than a false idol contrived by followers of Ohh Tick, the fallen nemesis of Dee Tick, who have returned to you from exile. Dee Tick watches over Pact, for he is father of Akatosh and grandfather of dragons, from who Talos is descended. In your sacrilige, you know not the proper rites and rituals of Dee Tick to honor him and call forth his blessing. Cease your foolishness and repent.
    Edited by Teargrants on December 1, 2014 12:25AM
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a D-ee tick god watching over AD, how else can you explain no siege working around the keep, no abilities working and hundreds of people mashing abilities that the gods simply absorb in a play for peace and flat-lander harmony?
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Such was the vengeance Dee Tick wrought upon Pact for straying from his light and commiting the sin of hubris by neglecting their sacred duties upon his alter.
    Edited by Teargrants on December 1, 2014 1:28AM
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snarg did this, he returned from the north land to show us the way.
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And low; there was great stacking of elemental ring and healing springs.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American