Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

SMURF STOMPING TIME....

darock55
darock55
✭✭✭
OMG i cannot believe what i saw tonite... Blues (DC) you need to learn your role... you will always.. and i mean ALWAYS be in 3rd place. ALWAYS. Terribad players who side with Reds (EP) just like you did in Faregyl tonite (Thornblade). Here are the facts:

1) we will finish the campaign with at least 3 scrolls, and in 2nd place.
2) AD IS BACK... all this negativity and despair GONE... all thx to the "purple alliance" As (insert who you pray too) is my witness... I dont care if i have to stay up all night we (AD) WILL WILL EVERY SINGLE CAMPAIGN FROM NOW ON.

So in closing... Reds: Get used to 2nd place.
Blues: Get used to 3rd place and sucking like you always have sucked before.

Dont mess with us again, no more of this purple alliance people... because you see what the result is? If you are too stupid to figure it out, the result is WE BOND AND DOMINATE BOTH FACTIONS. Play PvP the way the developers intended... Reds fight blues, blue fight reds, yellows fight blues, blues fight yellows, etc etc etc.
"The Mighty" Sarenvog
Grand Warlord & Former Emperor
4th AD to reach Alliance Rank 45: Grand Warlord
VR16 DK who Sees All, Knows All, Kills All
  • eNumbra
    eNumbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TL;DR Nightcapping and zerg blobs win campaigns.
    Edited by eNumbra on November 30, 2014 3:29AM
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this wont end well
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fight me
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need some EP guilds to PM us, let get this going lol.
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll fight ya sypher XD don't hate if you kill my sorc super quick tho. Not gonna lie, just gonna try to kite kite kite
    Edited by DezIsDead on November 30, 2014 4:11AM
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    so you just said you will stay up all night to capture the campaigns... meaning you will stay up even when your enemy logs off......

how the heck does this make you good at the game?? im not very good myself, but its a special kind of low when you willingly choose to wait until your opponents log off then to zerg them to oblivion.

AND its a THREE ALIANCE WAR. ALLIANCES ARE GOING TO HAPPEN. GET OVER IT. To all you AD that have been complaining about getting double teamed for the last 5 or however many months, GET OVER IT and GET OVER YOURSELVES. if you wait until your enemies log off to zerg them into oblivion, YOU WILL BE DOUBLE TEAMED. if you have more population than the other two alliances combined; YOU WILL BE DOUBLED TEAMED. if you act like a d-bag to everyone, YOU WILL BE DOUBLE TEAMED. if you are dominating, YOU WILL BE DOUBLE TEAMED.

AD is not the only faction that has been double teamed. AD and DC doubled teamed EP on hopesfire for almost a straight month..... i recall DC and AD double teaming EP LOADS of times in wabbajack, and im sure it happens in thornblade. if DC was dominating by a huge margin, you very well know that AD and EP would at some point form an alliance. Stop whining about this purple alliance crap. It happens, deal with it. if you want it to stop then stop acting like arrogant, "nightcapping" zerg blobing a-holes.

nerd rage over.
    Edited by Cody on November 30, 2014 3:56AM
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup because nearly ever fight, keep battle, etc DC is ALWAYS outnumbered, don't let that get in the way of a cool story though bro...:)
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• OrangeTheCat
    OrangeTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (facepalm)
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job wasting all those camps and still letting us get our scroll ;)
    Edited by Subtomik on November 30, 2014 4:37AM
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1.5 stars for execution.
    0.5 stars for originality.
    1.0 stars for the landing.
    2.0 star for the lulz.

You get 5 stars!! :D
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm embarrassed for the OP. I mean, really, there are so many better ways to trash talk and this is just...

I'm so sorry. It'll be ok, though. There are solutions to your problem. It can get better.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You were saying OP.... lol
  • serenenightmare
    serenenightmare
    ✭✭✭
    darock55 wrote: »
    OMG i cannot believe what i saw tonite... Blues (DC) you need to learn your role... you will always.. and i mean ALWAYS be in 3rd place. ALWAYS. Terribad players who side with Reds (EP) just like you did in Faregyl tonite (Thornblade). Here are the facts:

2) AD IS BACK... all this negativity and despair GONE... all thx to the "purple alliance" As (insert who you pray too) is my witness... I dont care if i have to stay up all night we (AD) WILL WILL EVERY SINGLE CAMPAIGN FROM NOW ON.

Dont mess with us again, no more of this purple alliance people... because you see what the result is? If you are too stupid to figure it out, the result is WE BOND AND DOMINATE BOTH FACTIONS. Play PvP the way the developers intended... Reds fight blues, blue fight reds, yellows fight blues, blues fight yellows, etc etc etc.

Thanks for our scroll <3
    v14 Sorcerer: Aerendyl Merith
    Former Empress of Volendrung, first cycle.
    Former Empress of Thornblade, fourth cycle.
    v14 Templar: Aeren-chan
    v1 Dragonknight: Aelrindel Merith
    v1 Nightblade: Arendelle Merith
    No Mercy.
    Aeren Cartel, Best Drugs North America
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want you to know how amazing that sweet booty AP was OP.
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it when they run back and forth on mile gates. It centralizes my AP sources and maximizes my gain.
  • JaJaLuka
    JaJaLuka
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread makes me laugh so much!!!
    Obviously OP is butt hurt that AD sucked hard core in those fights.
    Krojick, DC Sorc PC NA
    Milámber, EP Sorc PC NA
    Brunack, EP DK PC NA
    General Mark Shephard, EP Temp PC NA (Worst temp NA XD )
    Krojick Nightblade, DC NB PC NA
    Others...
  • EskimoBrother
    EskimoBrother
    ✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »
    so you just said you will stay up all night to capture the campaigns... meaning you will stay up even when your enemy logs off......

how the heck does this make you good at the game?? im not very good myself, but its a special kind of low when you willingly choose to wait until your opponents log off then to zerg them to oblivion.

AND its a THREE ALIANCE WAR. ALLIANCES ARE GOING TO HAPPEN. GET OVER IT. To all you AD that have been complaining about getting double teamed for the last 5 or however many months, GET OVER IT and GET OVER YOURSELVES. if you wait until your enemies log off to zerg them into oblivion, YOU WILL BE DOUBLE TEAMED. if you have more population than the other two alliances combined; YOU WILL BE DOUBLED TEAMED. if you act like a d-bag to everyone, YOU WILL BE DOUBLE TEAMED. if you are dominating, YOU WILL BE DOUBLE TEAMED.

AD is not the only faction that has been double teamed. AD and DC doubled teamed EP on hopesfire for almost a straight month..... i recall DC and AD double teaming EP LOADS of times in wabbajack, and im sure it happens in thornblade. if DC was dominating by a huge margin, you very well know that AD and EP would at some point form an alliance. Stop whining about this purple alliance crap. It happens, deal with it. if you want it to stop then stop acting like arrogant, "nightcapping" zerg blobing a-holes.

nerd rage over.

giphy.gif

-Clayton Bigsby
    -EskimoBrother

YogurtSlingerFC

• Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This reads like some letters I got from X wives .
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey I didn't suck I was beasting out some mad item sets yo! Got get ready for the hypothetical battle vs sypher that I'll never actually show up for
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
  • SienneYviete
    SienneYviete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    darock55 wrote: »

MDfbdt8.gif
    Delta
    Valheru's
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You want the number to my psychologist ? She's really good with sort of stuff ...
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This one time at Walmart , I went to get a auxillery cord for my IPhone to hook in the car N the guy workin recommended this one . So I bought it an went out to my car B it didn't work . So I was starting to get frustrated and I called my psychiatrist but it was her answering service . So I went back inside N said hey man this cord why it no work ? An the clerk was all well you can drive around to the back in the automotive section N ask them . So as I'm driving to the back I call her again but it's her answering service N I'm like TELL her ... To please call me back . When I get to the automotive area the dudes are like its $30 to find why the auxillery cord doesn't work . So I'm like WAT !? I grab my phone of the charger N call an the answering service says Sir your refill is ready . Please drive straight to the pharmacy ....

I'm telling Ya , she saves lives .
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This thread is an embarrassment to the dominion! D:
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many lag bombs failed at Sej tonight?

Edited by Ackwalan on November 30, 2014 8:44AM
  • Kypho
    Kypho
    ✭✭✭✭
    @darock55 need to have a break. DC fighting EP 90% of time, AD fightin DC when DC fighting EP.... Coward AD...

How can you say DC is allied with EP? AD is who attacking DC when they are busy fighting the big red army?

When DC had the few keeps only, AD still was attacking DC because they fear to fight the EP's big red army.

AND, there is no need to make alliance against AD at all. Makes no sense, you cant do much, only if DC fighing the big red army, and you can Ninja capture with your AD zerg, vs the very few DC defenders.

You AD cant even defeat EP when their Big Red Army is going against DC, and only some random defenders left.

So again. Why should anyone make alliance against the weak AD?

GL with captures when noone is on, thats your strenght. Nothing more.
  • Darthryan
    Darthryan
    ✭✭✭
    So I just found out last night if u don't own your own offensive scroll you cannot pick up someone elses. I guess the whole smurf faction didn't know that either cause they were trying really hard to pick up the reds. Or maybe the reds told them to seige cause as we were wiping the smurfs, a huge zerg of reds shows up when the outer walls were down. Fortently for us we had 3 dks there and they wiped that zerg up.
  • Kypho
    Kypho
    ✭✭✭✭
    3 AD DK wiped zerg... i bet the zerg was 1 EP sorc lvl40 :D
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I loged in after reading this only to discover AD and EP controlled almost the entire map . After 3 hours DC have finally taken things back . We attacked ALL sides to regain control . I call shenanigans on this entire thread . Good Day Sir !
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the Euro's commenting. Silly 3rd world peasants.
  • dgoss11b14_ESO
    umad?
This discussion has been closed.